fun in the sun

with all this hot i would love to get frisky and naked with my man under the rays of the sun. the hot weather makes me horny and i want sex all the time problem is poor hubby is getting knackered. lol

How could you not enjoy some hot sex in this lovely weather lol been the funnest summer for along time for me i have to say.

we live in a flat so no possibility of having sex outside. ive had sex outside before but hubby hasnt and would love to try it. my experience was on the beach in spain. i would love to have sex on wet grass while it was pouring with rain. do u know of anywhere where we could go??

Hmmm that might be a hard one as good spot might already be in use

wetpussy wrote:

i would love to have sex on wet grass while it was pouring with rain. do u know of anywhere where we could go??

Well, if you like rain and grass maybe you should come here to "sunny" Scotland. Although in all fairness it has actually been pretty hot recently, even with the window wide open sleeping is pretty difficult in the heat. :(

My boyfriend sweats buckets when we have sex in this heat. We have to stop every few minutes for him to wipe his face off, else it drips onto me! We're both soaked in sweat afterwards, but it's totally worth it.

heat like it has been in the day seems to kill my libido. about 9 at might when its cooled a little is nice.

though have never had sex outside its something i would love to try. I'm often in the forest with my archery, so it would be nice to have some rough romantic sex overlooking a lake in a forest ( though don't know if that place exists :P )

wetpussy wrote:

we live in a flat so no possibility of having sex outside. ive had sex outside before but hubby hasnt and would love to try it. my experience was on the beach in spain. i would love to have sex on wet grass while it was pouring with rain. do u know of anywhere where we could go??

Wales LOL

I have had sex outside but not with my partner I would like to try it with him or even in the back garden but im not sure as to whether he would or not

I'd love sex outside, but I'm so paranoid I can't even have sex in the living room when we've got the house to ourselves in case someone comes home!

We've had 2 weeks of sex in the sun! Very fun, (I'm way happier and more energetic in the sun!) but wayy too hot, luckily the air con can be directed onto the bed in the villa we stayed in and we took massage melts!

Ax

I must say also that I LOVE feeling the sun on my skin, it feels so delicious!

Ax

nothing better than an outdoor session on a warm summers evening...................sun setting.......cool breeze against your body......the high sense of risk of being caught.........just cant beat it!!!

Damn, where do all you people go to have sex outside?

My back garden is too open, the neighbours can see everything from the house :P

When me and my boyfriend get our own place, I'll try to make sure the garden has tall trees on both sides :P

we did it in park couple weeks ago but wasnt that hot but guess thats why park wasnt busy : )

secluded beaches are a good spot...........remote fields...woodland.....................

Can i add...never ever try a phonebox......................i did it once.....(on a very long, mad and crazy nite of outdoor sex)..........we dared each other.........the thing had a flippin light in.........we were lit up like a beacon.....lol

toxycat wrote:

secluded beaches are a good spot...........remote fields...woodland.....................

Can i add...never ever try a phonebox......................i did it once.....(on a very long, mad and crazy nite of outdoor sex)..........we dared each other.........the thing had a flippin light in.........we were lit up like a beacon.....lol

lol - srry shouldnt laugh but that does sound funny

jay2010 wrote:

toxycat wrote:

lol - srry shouldnt laugh but that does sound funny

it was...........we just decided to find loads of risky places to have sex.....in one evening.........i mean there were cars going past.......people walking dogs.........lol...............