Outdoor sex

Had great outdoor sex at the weekend. Found a nice secluded spot in the woods. Had to be careful not to be seen but it was very excitng. Orgasm was extra good due to the thrill of the fact you might be caught. Took a few sex toys with us too which made it more interesting. Anyone tried this and how did you get on.

we've not had outdoor sex for a few years and never planned it enough to take toys with us. Always been in very secluded spots so not much chance of getting caught, but still athrill that you just might be...

never actually had it but always wanted to have a go! sounds like you had fun though!?

The closest we've come to having outdoor sex was when we were on holiday a couple of years ago - it was really hot, we were both in the pool - before long, trunks came off, we got nasty and ended up finishing up in the middle of the sun terrace, completely oblivious to the fact the villa behind us was slightly raised and over looked the garden of the one we were in. It was amazing though... if a tad uncomfortable.

Never had it but i really would love to. It must be a good one tho ;)

I'm personally not a fan of outdoor sex. I prefer being comfy and cosy.

We tried this. It was in teh new forest, wasn't planned so did not have toys etc with us. But like you say the orgasm were extra good due to the thril of it all.

Damn!!!. Got exams to revise for and no partner atm..... Would love to get some of this this year...... ( note to self..... Improve on pof profile to land a fish)

ShannonMarlene wrote:

I'm personally not a fan of outdoor sex. I prefer being comfy and cosy.

Totally agree with SM re:comfort and being cosy. But as a Sagittarian, this is another of my 1001 things to do before the oblivion.

Sex in the woods - be careful, as we know what bears do in the woods.

we have had lots of outdoor sex in many different locations. Sometimes planned, sometimes just happens such as 2 weeks ago walking home late at night through a park after dinner.

on planned trips we have taken toys and a camera!

we like the element of risk but having said that we mostly do late at night in discreet locations. However was watched once which was a bit of an added thrill x

I love the thrill of outdoor sex! I have had sex in a rock pool on holiday.. on the balcony.. in the pool.. in the park.. in the back garden... can you tell I like it?
Obviously if you get caught by the wrong person there is a chance you may get arrested.. be careful :)

Golly gosh had a lot of outdoor sex over the years with my wife. So many places and some unusual locations to, car parks, The Great Orm in Wales, beaches, Burton Dassett Country Park, Blenheim Park to name just a few. Sex toys have been included.

Love sex outdoors and had quite a bit over the years. Most of it during daylight hours, (once down a country lane leaning over a motorbike)in fields and woods .
We live quite near a park and sometimes very late on a nice evening me and OH take a little walk in there for some al fresco fun :-)

Would love to do have sex outside. Especially in the rain. Not entirely sure why in the rain, guess I like the idea of being soaked by the rain.

We had sex in my Garden last year during a rain shower in the summer, It was still quite warm outside and the feeling of the cold rain hitting your skin is amazing during intercourse :)

Sunday afternoon just gone, we were sat in the garden under the gazebo talking about sex and my OH hitched up her skirt and jumped on me :) was very erotic as was not expected !!

It's impossible to have sex outside where we live, it's full of people going dogging! No matter where you go 5 mins later 8 cars and all sat watching. We have a beautiful lake near by and would be the perfect place to do it but impossible unless your into others watching x

I couldn't do it in my garden. It backs on to a field one side and the other side is my Inlaws!!!!

how awful living next to your inlaws lol!

Hahaha I was just about to say the same! X

Delboy1991 wrote:

It's impossible to have sex outside where we live, it's full of people going dogging! No matter where you go 5 mins later 8 cars and all sat watching. We have a beautiful lake near by and would be the perfect place to do it but impossible unless your into others watching x

Is that not supposed to be the whole point of exhibitionism?

Can't have sex outside and then moan someone might see you lol