Outdoor sex

Anyone in to this? I fancy giving it a go with my OH. Trying to work out whether to head somewhere we'll never be spotted or somewhere where there's an element of risk in being rumbled

I have been known to do it outdoors and thoroughly enjoyed it!

Up against a tree is so erotic , the feel of the rough bark on your skin while you are either being licked or fucked is so hot!

Outdoor sex is great fun, just be on your guard :)

My OH and I have had outdoor sex a couple of times. We often go camping which is sort of out doors but our first time in the open air was in our back garden. It felt very naughty and I was pregnant with our second child and going through the horny stage of pregnancy. We've also had sex on a park bench during an evening stroll through the park. Just look out for CCTV!

Have done it once before in an outdoor swimming pool.

Yeah, go careful.... Don't forget it is illegal to have sex outside in the UK should you be unfortunate enough to be caught doing so.... Or reported by an onlooker.......

It's not illegal to have sex outdoors!

there are laws about public decency though and you do need to be careful. CCTV is very common and you certainly wouldn't want to be seen by any children .

I love a bit of outdoor sex, must be warm though.

Yes its on the sex bucket wish list

The OH and I have had sex outdoors, the thrill is great and just the hint of a possibility of being caught adds to the excitement.

Neither are of us are up for being caught, but we have done it in some public places in the past although seemed to have got rather vanilla now, as always in the house! must be age

Its on our list of things to do along with many other things living in the country makes it easier hopefully it will be warm and sunny soon to give it a go.

i enjoy sex outdoors, nice summer evening, summer dress on etc etc :)

BDSM wrote:

It's not illegal to have sex outdoors!

there are laws about public decency though and you do need to be careful. CCTV is very common and you certainly wouldn't want to be seen by any children .

I love a bit of outdoor sex, must be warm though.

Yep, it isn't illegal, however you have to take into account certain laws. A lot of places you may think are public property are actually private, also then many public places have by laws which can even stop you from having a pinic in certain fields. You can't perform incent acts in and around children play areas too.

I need to re-cap on outdoor sex for a chat I'm having later (I think that's one of the topics we're covering), and will let you know how it goes afterwards.

But I do enjoy outdoor sex for many reasons =)

Always up for this, its lovely being outside. Personally i don't get anything from the thought of being seen much prefer somewhere secluded.
Glad of the warmer weather actually, can get outside again ;)

On a beach in the warm weather at night would be lovely :0)

On a beach in the warm weather at night would be lovely :0)

i rather like doing it outside ....dont often get the chance ......i know the OH would like to do it in the forest......have done it in the garden, car in forest, and a few other places when i was younger ......

I would love to have sex on a beach, it's a little fantasy of mine The fear of getting caught is always prominent though!

we have sex on the car bonnet,in the park,supermarket car park,back garden,pub garden,just anywhere

we done it in the sea ....( in the shallow part of the sea ) on a very private beach