Outdoors ?

Sooo I really want to get outside for a bit of fun but I don't know if there are rules etc when attempting this, god I sound so sheltered ! :S
So was thinking own back garden prob safe but as much as I think I like the idea of being seen/watched I'm not sure I want to have people I see daily being the ones watching, make sense ?!
Would we be in trouble for pulling into a lay by one night (if ever child free hehehe) or is there any places that you experienced lot could open my eyes too ?!

depends where you are really?

Me and hubby have a small field at the bottom of our road where we go. We have been caught by our neighbours but it hasnt bothered me really. We use our back garden alot too, weve probably been seen without us knowing as houses look over our back garden, i love the excitement. xx

The last i heard the law was if you think less than two people could see you at any point your fine, so lay bys are a no no since a car could easily drive past. Even your garden may be off limits if its easily visible by neighbours, So as naughtywildfun90 said a field... though not one with sheep/cows or a tractor :L!

Its the what if the adult that saw you was a child thing even though its 4am and theres no one around if your on a road its accessed easily so in the polices mind 10 cars fulla kids could fly by

xxx

Ahhhhh excellent point :/ feel a bit stupid now for not realising that !! I shall be keeping indoors till I spot a suitable field ;)

Thank you !

No problem i got stopped why my ex, we got let off since we were rather deep in woods but a farmer had saw a man getting out his car with a young girl blindfolded and hands tied :L! i was consenting the just worried i was a kidnapped kid, everything was over by the time they got to us but i had a blindfold round my neck and he was carrying a rope... so who else could it have been

Oh no !! Ooopsy lol

We are still experimenting ATM so plenty of other things to try, feels like we have only just met haha have been together for 6 years and married nearly one year !

Yeah the guys just said there was nothing they'd could do since we were decent when they found us and i was infact not a child led into the woods lol! That was his idea i said id like to be surprised lol. Maybe park up on a hill walking site and go off the main track?

Oooh good idea ! Thanks again :)

If you have a garden shed that would be a good place!

Your outdoors but indoors sort of thing x

banananananas is right that what me and the OH have done, try to go when its quiet and then just leave the main tracks.

Ooooh good idea ! I'm thinking kitchen/conservatory as we can't be caught by accident there if that makes sense ?! ( someone would have to have cimbed our huge fence ) But still quite open at the same time :) just to start with :)

Yeah i think the laws more in the safety of kids and people being called all sorts, the shed sounds clever too, even better if its a summer house (solid back glass/open front) still out doors but if its facing into your house no one can see.

Did you know you can be charged for sex against a window if its facing public streets!

Ooooh I didn't know that either ! No houses behind me I'm on the end of the row thankfully so no direct overlookers

Yeah i just had one of those links on fb to wierd UK sex laws, i was like GREAT all my windows look on to everything :L!

Ugh that's a bit crappy :/ probably a good job you checked !

Yeah i live around oldies so they probably cant see that far :L i hope, i suppose with the windows its all about timing and if anyone reports since you wont be there for an all day picnic lol maybe even thick voiles would cover it but let you's see out

Ha I reckon you could be fine with the right timing then ! Im thinking maybe we need to look at a club, watch and be watched without the worry of being caught out in the wrong way, my hubby is a definate no-no to group sex or threesomes so just purely the kick of being in the same room as others

YES! Ive had one clever idea..... success at last lol

I hope whatever u decide you have a great time!

Ps if u leave it to get dark and wanted a romantic idea - you could plug in some fairy lights (or get the ones that work off batteries) or put candles down - depending if its ur shed, summer house or conservatory x

Yeah ive never heard of clubs well nearish here, i suppose if your sticking to ungodly hours your window sill shall be safe suppose you could argue that you werent since by the time the police got to your door since its low priority youd be done lol

Really like that idea miss teach&nurse !
Haha where I live they would be unlikely to show up full stop bananananas :/