ooh cant wait

getting both my hands tattooed tomorrow and cant wait just a little unsure if its gonna hurt or not

nice! what are you getting? i have a medium sized tatt on my back/shoulder and a tiny one in my inner arm near my left elbow. i heard hands hurt but then no pain no gain!

If you have your feet done then its pretty much the same there!

Am having a big rose on each hand one with Jesus in the middle and one with Mary in the middle, I can't wait to get my chest finished as you can see from my profile pic I only have a couple more sittings to go :)

U got all them tatts and ur asking if it's gonna hurt!
My worst was design round my wrist. Hurt on the underside a little. But think that cause I was sat there for hour and half

Stuburns wrote:

U got all them tatts and ur asking if it's gonna hurt!

haha I was thinking this! Though some places to hurt more then others I guess, for me closer to the back of the upper arm the needle got the more it 'hurt' but in a kind of tingly weird way

i heard this was more or less the most painfull place

It depends on where ur sensitive -

My mum has tattoos on her ankle, toes and the side of her foot she said this was nothing compared to having her tummy and back tattooed!

The artist who did the tattoos also said the tummy is the most painful because of how the area is composed.

Abacus as far as i can see you have the sore areas done..... They look stunning btw colours r amazing!

Once they start you will be fine xxx

my oh has a dragonfly done on her arm freehand bya really clever artist somedays it looks real

I know I got alot of sensitive areas done but always had a bit of a fear about my hands as its pratically bone but anyways we will see what happens later :) not sure about work tomorrow tho lol

i had my wrist done, only hurt a bit on the bony bit. but its a good feeling in a wierd way i went back 2 weeks later to get touched up and i asked if he could go over the whole thing lol. i love my tattoo. its my 1st 1