Paddles

Does anyone know any good spanking paddles on the LH website? I have been wanting to get one for a bit but there’s so many options and I’ve never really tried any type of bondage before.

Also a bit of a silly question, will spanking paddles come discreetly like other sex toys or will it say it’s a dangerous item and ID would need to be checked? Paddles could be considered a weapon atleast in my head. This is mostly the reason I’ve been iffy about getting one because I live with my family still and if the post man asks to see my ID, there’s going to be a lot of questions and interrogations by my family.

2 Likes

Nope, paddles come like everything else :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I have the one below and it is :ok_hand: Leather on one side and faux fur on the other :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I’ve got the XOXO one and it feels nice :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you’ve never done any real impact play before then I would definitely suggest a dual sided on which will give you different sensations on different sides. The one @rosiedosie linked is a good choice or id suggest this one which is more padded on one side. There’s a couple of different versions on that theme if you prefer a different look with a red lace version , a purple lace version or the Fifty Shades version

All Lovehoney packages are sent out in the same way, packaged in the same way etc. Nothing they sell is age restricted so you should never have to prove your age to receive your delivery.

1 Like

I have the Satin one Calie recommended and i really like it, though i may be a bit biased since i kinda love silky things anyway. And as she said the packaging is completely normal, the only possible surprise is the length of the box :joy:

@sharbur, what I love about paddles is that they can be used whilst my partner is riding me. Sometimes I can’t quite get that good reach and sting on her ass with my hand from that position, so you get a bit of extra reach and sting with a paddle (not sure if you enjoy being spanked in that position) but it’s great and that’s a plus to paddles over canes or floggers.

I don’t think they’re classified as a weapon or subject to ID checks… I ordered a pinwheel recently from Lovehoney and that has multiple spikes and could be quite dangerous in the wrong hands and I wasn’t ID checked for that.

As for recommendations, I’d go with something with flat studs if you want a bit of extra sting and depending on your preference, either a thinner, rectangular paddle or a rounder ping pong bat style paddle.

Try searching “paddles” on the Lovehoney website and a whole selection comes up.

We got this one as pur first paddle, the satin side is nice and cushioned and the leather side leaves a nice sting for us beginners with impact play!

Only discovered last weekend that I love being spanked. Looking at getting a paddle now as it hurt my wife’s hand when I asked her to do it harder!

1 Like