Pain during sex

Hi guys :) sorry if this gets too graphic but I just wanted to see what you all said

during sex with my new guy I've been experiencing some pain, sort of like a sharp stinging at the bottom of the opening to my vagina. Then post sex if feels like bruising when I press on it with my finger.

I've had lots of sex before but he's slightly bigger and has more girth - I'm not tense when having sex and normally I'm the one jumping on him to have it... Always wet and using Sliquid Sassy on top of that. It's not right away I'm having the pain - nearing end.

we both had STD checks before but I'm im going to get checked again just incase something wasn't brought up and bring up my concerns there - but what I'm experiencing isn't std symptoms IMO, I'm thinking it's the girth causing a little too much stretching 😳

so... Any tips on how to get around this? :D (partly because I'd like more of the fun ;) )

I see you're already using lube so that's good. Have you tryied using toys or fingers to open yourself up before taking your partner inside you?

I feel for you I too have has the same problem with my new bf he too was bigger in everyway to what id been used to, I too had a smear plus std test partly for contraception issue although came back clear .... anyways lube is important n I get him to finger me until im absolute relaxed n turned on enough to take two fingers then sex is painless... when we first got together I tore due to being unrelaxed n hus girth which sounds to me like your experienced similar thing... I take care in some positions as it can upset it

any questions?

.. hope this helps

Sounds a bit like trauma where your hymen used to be, as you say, probably to being stretched a bit more due to girth.

All you can really do is use plenty of lube. Maybe worth skipping a few days of sex to let the area settle and heal.

I get this from time to time. My first time was pretty brutal tbh and I tore really badly and bled for days. Every so often the hymen area breaks open again, maybe because it is weak and because it was torn years ago. It's only like once a year that is is an issue for me - still a pain though. x

Sexkitten86 wrote:

Sounds a bit like trauma where your hymen used to be, as you say, probably to being stretched a bit more due to girth.

All you can really do is use plenty of lube. Maybe worth skipping a few days of sex to let the area settle and heal.

I get this from time to time. My first time was pretty brutal tbh and I tore really badly and bled for days. Every so often the hymen area breaks open again, maybe because it is weak and because it was torn years ago. It's only like once a year that is is an issue for me - still a pain though. x

I do have what I think is called a 'cuff like hymen' that looks like the 3rd picture on this site (please don't click the link if you don't want to see 'graphic' pictures [although it is an educational website] and if the link is not allowed please remove it :) ) http://www.the-clitoris.com/n_html/hymen.htm and it is that area that hurts - even though it's never bothered me at all, even my first time (except when it's been explainable and I've done something really crazy/accidental)

im only having sex once a week anyway but it's the same almost every time so it's not really that it doesn't heal - the bruised feeling is gone within two days

and sassy kitten - two fingers is not normally a problem 

You may just be a little too small to accomodate him. It may be worth going to your GP to get it checked out and if it is just a matter of size they can prescribe you a dilation kit.