Pancake topping.

Who going to be indulging in a pancake today and if so which topping do you have.

I prefer the original with just lemon juice and sugar.

Another vote for lemon juice and sugar.

I quite like melted cheese and bacon tbh!

Maple syrup is my favourite followed by the traditional lemon juice and perhaps just a touch of sugar.

We have some sweet with vanilla ice-cream and some savory with melted cheese and veggie peices - a bit like a pancake omlette ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif) xx

I love maple syrup or chocolate spread and just a little sprinkle of cinnamon. I hope to be able to make some later if I have enough ingredients in the cupboard

We are having butter scotch syrup with lemon and sugar

I'm a sugar and lemon guy but fancying trying Nutella this year to jazz it up 😜

Maple syrup and bacon here xx

Lime marmalade

Sum Sub wrote:

I quite like melted cheese and bacon tbh!

Another vote for melted cheese and bacon ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

Sugar and lemon@ ! Ah lush..hurry up dinner time!

Terri JJ wrote:

Bacon!! On a pancake!! 😮

We do both sweet and savoury pancakes in my household - any excuse to eat something extra delish.

My OH will put together something for the savoury - I imagine something with chicken, mozzarella and some veggies.

I am in charge of sweet and I am thinking Nutella, cream, strawberries, blueberries!

Delboy1991 wrote:

Terri JJ wrote:

Bacon!! On a pancake!! 😮

I think its an American trend mixing sweet and savoury together on the same plate.

mysteron wrote:

Delboy1991 wrote:

Terri JJ wrote:

Bacon!! On a pancake!! 😮

I think its an American trend mixing sweet and savoury together on the same plate.

Yes I think it is too. I wasnt convinced until I tried it....surprisingly it works really well xx

Banana and double cream! Yum!

Another vote for good ol' lemon and sugar, then eating nutella with a spoon :P

All of the above!

Lemon juice,sugar with a few sultanas added...heaven!