Partners Favourite Body Part

Ha his feet aren’t the prettiest due to a silly amount of exercise

I normally finish inside my wife but if not it’s either on her boobs, bum and the bottom of her back. She has lovely dimples which are sooo hot :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I love creampies the best and honestly the more the better from my guy. It really arouses me

4 Likes

Definitely eyes, just love them oh and her nose when she crinkles it when she laughs (crinkle doesn’t sound attractive but it’s the only way I can describe it)

5 Likes

I love my wife’s BUM​:peach: when she had a tight fitting skirt or jeans on :heart_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

She likes my shoulders​:+1:t2:

3 Likes

His pheromone smell OMG…but a part???

That’s hard as I love the all of it but if I really really had to pick just one then the chest.

3 Likes

his butt is so peachy :peach:

5 Likes

I do like a nice arse in jeans but his calf muscles make me a bit weak… nice legs too…did i mention arse…? :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

5 Likes

If I had to choose it would be ass and arms :muscle:

1 Like

@Mrs.John
Great answers from everyone but I like to shoot my cum where my partner wants it or sometimes just not even think about it the cum is going to get on or in her regardless

Boobs and bum the most. I love to cum inside my wife and if she’s really turned on in her mouth.

1 Like

I like riding her hard behind until she has cummed all over my cock and then I pull out and cum all the way up her back and in her ass.
She loves sucking it out of me too, playing with it in her mouth!

Favourite bodypart of my wife…all of her now I’ve been unable to get near her…

His eyes, he has the brightest blue eyes and since he’s a natural blonde, they stand out more.

His hands. His hands are huge compared to mine and since he’s a gym bunny and with a athletic body, he has a good grip but gentle at the same time. Nothing more of a turn of him grabbing me in such a dominating manner :heart_eyes:

Shame he won’t spank me with those hands though :frowning:

3 Likes

My favourite body part of his, aside from the obvious, has to be his shoulders!
They’re great for grabbing and pulling him in closer, or holding on for dear life in other positions :rofl:
I also absolutely LOVE his chest hair, when we met he used to shave it so it was a nice surprise a few months in when he let it grow out!

1 Like

I love my oh bum she says it too big but I love it I love squeezing it when I’m about to cum in her even just rubbing it gives me a hard on :blush::blush::blush::blush:

1 Like

I actually had this as a question in my board game I made for my wife and I to play the other day. She told me she loves my eyes (I have dark brown eyes) and I told her I love her smile and laugh.

1 Like

His chest, and I love the happy sigh he lets out when I rub my face on his chest hair. I love a cuddle when we’re wallowing after sex and I can feel his heart beating on my face. Sounds weird but I love it :black_heart:

3 Likes

Her tongue! It’s amazing when it wraps around my …

Definitely his tongue! He does thing’s that I’ve never experienced before and its ecstasy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: