What's the most sexy thing about you that other people compliment you on??

I'm so self conscious it's unreal, I hate my body always have before I got pregnant with my second daughter 16 months ago I was a size 16/18 but while pregnant got down to a size 12 I'm now a size 10 which if I'm honest I'm pretty proud of. How ever I still hate the way I look An oddly my husband loves the part of me that I hate my ass 😳 Since I started buying my bedroom wear from love honey I've started to feel slightly sexy An even though my hubby has always said he finds me sexy seeing his face when I'm in my stockings An whatever I've chosen to wear that night is a major ego boost, wev been married 4 years together the same An we still have sex at least 11 12 times a week. I was just wondering if anyone else's partner etc finds the part of there body they least like the sexiest An how it makes them feel?

From the number of ladies trying to chat me up ,I have to say my looks and my size since I lost A lot of weight. They can also tell I work out which has been a starting point for quite a few conversations. I am also a pretty good dancer which also helps and currently teaching the Mrs a few moves .

It would probably be my broad shoulders, when I first took wifey out, she says, that she hadn’t realised how broad my shoulders were until she saw me standing up at the bar waiting to get served, and how much “wider” I was than the other guys. Now I am a sporting nut, and have played most popular sports, some to a reasonable standard, but one thing I have never been a fan off, is gym workouts.

The legs didn’t used to be too bad, but since giving up playing football, well over 20 years they have lost their muscle tone, so not as good as they used to be. Oh, and apparently, many years ago I was told that I had beautiful hands and fingers that could have been used in photography. I don’t know rings, watches etc. I don’t know, perhaps marigolds gloves. lol

My breasts. It's infuriating actually. They have more friends than I do. I've just been called 'tits' by some people because my name is apparently too difficult to remember (sarcasm btw). Just a little bit of frustrating sexual objectification right there.

I keep being told I have "come to bed with me" eyes. I wish the rest of me would follow suit....

For me , apart from the more obvious attributes such as my boobs it's my voice . I've been told by a few men that I have a really sexy voice !
I can't see it myself.....I'm not overly keen on the sound of my own voice or accent but clearly it does it for others !

Having slimmed from a size 18/20 to a size 12/14 over the last few years, I'd have to say, at the moment, almost everything. Who knew I had an hourglass figure under all the wobbly bits?! LOL. I've never been this 'small' in all my adult life so my OH is going crazy for all the new bits that have been slowly revealing themselves.

I used to get bullied at secondary school (well, they tried, but I didn't much care!) for having a big bum but, haha, the joke's on them now because 1) OH loves it and 2) see exhibit Kim Kardashian! I am all about the squats (sometimes in heels!). I should point out that I was never massively 'unhappy' with my body when I was bigger but I don't think I actively 'liked' it in the way I do now. It's certainly not perfect but it's the only body I've got so I decided to love it for all the amazing things it can do and look after it as much as possible. I don't really like my stomach - weigh loss has left my with '(fl)abs' but so what, I'm not a collection of body parts, I'm a person and, overall, I think I'm pretty OK :-) .

Random people often compliment me on my hands ('pianist's' fingers, long nails), my eyelashes and my skin. I make sure I accept compliments gracefully (rather than brush them off) and pay it forward when I remember, it really helps with confidence issues I think. x

I've also lost a lot of weight after my first born but unfortunately it's made me more self conscious as being morbidly obese almost my entire life I have a lot of loose skin :'(

I have always been big breastfed which many people comment on but they are incredible uneven (more than the normal "everyone's are uneven" I'm talking at least a cup size between them) so I don't feel sexy just self conscious.

So in honesty the one thing that people say to be about that makes me feel sexy is my eyes. I went through a period of wearing contacts and EVERYONE told me how sexyy eyes are and that I had been hiding them behind my glasses.

I have had many comments on how blue my eyes are,it was one of the things that first attracted my wife.

As I'm a pear shaped petite I used to really dislike my boby waist down. Doing a lot of resistance training, I managed to tone up and really accentuate my waist, bum and legs. And yeah my backside is big, but everyone keeps saying power to the booty so I stopped hating and started embracing.

My manner ,demeanor and the ability to listen.

I've often been told by women thank you for talking to me.and listening.

Boobs! Always the boobs. I'm blessed with a nice pair!!

If I'm honest I'm probably my own worst enemy. I don't recieve compliments generally, and untill recently (very recently, say last 6 weeks) I have hidden my shape and size behind baggy tshirts and shorts, hooded tops and shapeless clothing. I have size 10 feet so getting ladies shoes and sandals is a nightmare.

This said I have lost about 2.5 stone this year and I have begun to wear skirts and vest tops in jersey material, and I have had a few nice comments on how slim I look, (I'm about a size 16/18 now) so I'm holding onto these for now. I hope to get more as and when my confidence grows (it's currently at about knee height, which is a huge increase from absolutely zero).

I have been complimented on my honesty with my "you can ask me anything, as long as you are prepaired for a honest answer. If your not don't ask me" aproach.

I think it's just me as a whole, not just one body part. I think how I do stand out though in any situation is my femininity. I dress girlie anyway but I'm shy and blush a lot but I do have a naughty laugh which I think others find appealing somehow and is probably unexpected of me.

I have a nice personality and am a good listener apparently...

Feel free to draw your own conclusions! 🤔

^ love this Alicia - you do sound a lot happier X

I usually get compliments on my bum and sometimes on my legs as well. But definitely my bum! :)
Also people in the UK seems to love the French accent so I sometimes get compliments on this as well, even if I try my best to hide it as I don't really like it myself.

My Mrs says it's my ocean blue eyes, smile and ass.
She should've gone to specsavers 😂

I am always commented on how young I look as when people find out I am 37 they are shocked and say they thought I am in my mid 20's! Not gonna complain about that one! My eyes also because they change colour!

Oh and Mr LMH you have evidence on your pic of that amazing ass of mine ;)

Can't remember anyone ever complimenting me on anything !! 😁 Lol xx