Party Invite!

Soooo… THIS ISNT REAL… BUT !
I am a multi millionaire who is totally at grass roots with the world… No heirs and graces, just me and my OH… I wear joggers most days and cant be arsed to shave every other day.
I like watching shit TV and slobbing out whilst working hard in between and make shit loads of money that I dont deserve or need… I just want to share it with people I consider friends.
I have a seriously quite large villa in the Maldives and am holding a 2 week long party for all my LHF friends.
You can come and stay as long as you want… I will sort out your travel expenses and you are welcome to stay for nothing and treat my home as your own.
Everything will be catered for… everything you need is there for the taking… The bar is bottomless and there are staff to tend to your every holiday whim… You can Scuba, fish, walk, sight see… anything you want.
I dont need this to make you all think I want your attention… I’m not actually going to be there as I am away on a business trip.
Its called ‘the lounge’…

Question is… Would you come !!!

2 Likes

A fun similar topic from a while back :slight_smile:

TL;DR Everyone needs to bring a cake. :birthday:

1 Like

Ahhh should of searched it first… Thought it was a good one…
I wont give up !!!
What are you doing right now and when did you last have sex are like staple diet… Just wanna mix it up a bit :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

That one is almost a couple of years old now so there’s no bother having a fresh one. :slight_smile: I linked it more so you could have something to read while you wait for more replies. :+1:

1 Like

Nope - too far. Unless you’d pay for my time off work…which is about another Million dollars. If so, that would work. Mrs. Val would hate it so I’d likely go alone…lol

Being from Canada I’m wearing a cowboy hat and nothing else all 3 weeks (cause I am a bit of a cowboy…with a decently thick rod) :cowboy_hat_face: :eggplant:

Cases are packed and making my way to the airport, we will be with you tomorrow, Don’t want to miss a great party.

As long as you have excellent wine behind the bar then I’m as good as packed!

What’s not to like - always wanted to walk hand in hand on a beach with virgin sand and palm trees

I’m there

1 Like

Yes! I have time off to use and I do need a holiday

1 Like

Ugh peopling :rofl: I’d need a private area for recharging the social battery, and then, maybe, depends who’s going :grin:

3 Likes

My job tends to require me to book my vacations almost a year in advance (although I get 5 weeks paid vacation so I can’t complain). But I would love to come :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Oh we would be all over this :joy: all we need is a time and a date and someone to look often the dog :joy:…… thought I’d add that we’d make sure we leave it as we find it too…… out of respect of course :sunglasses:

1 Like

Too far, and I have a lot of responsibilities at home. Childcare, garden, farm critters…

Same my social battery can run out very quickly.

1 Like

On our way !!!
Thanks for the invite … this should be some paaaaaaaarty !!! :hugs:

1 Like

I’m there, everyone else just has time off when they want. My turn :joy:

Passports run out and no one to look after the kids ! So unfortunately I couldn’t go

Hmm for a free holiday then yes I totally would lol :joy: but I’d be constantly thinking when is the small print gonna show up and the conditions to it all :thinking:

Let the kids watch “home alone” leave them some ready meals, we will sort the passports out somehow and get yourself and Mrs Gazza on that plane, we cannot leave you behind.

@JoCat not the only battery you will be charging I’d say :joy:

2 Likes