pay after delivery

Thanks to the 25% off voucher, I just made an order with LH, but usually when I pay via paypal it comes up with pay after delivrey, which is what I was hoping for this time, payday is in a week. However, the payment was automatically fully completed without the option to pay after delivery. Has anyone else had that?

I may be wrong but I think you have to press a button to request that. I know I have had it on my previous LH orders but its a while ago since I ordered anything .

thanks, I have never had to do that in the past, it's not a major big issue, I was just a bit surprised.

I have pay after delivery set as my default payment method, sometimes it works here sometimes it doesn't. I'm not sure why. But yup, I've had it too! Just disappears as a payment option.

I think I will have to pay more attention next time :-) see if it is for some reason un ticked.

I pay after delivery but I noticed with orders over £30 it doesn't work and deducts automatically. May just be coincidence its anything over £30 though.

I had this problem a few days ago. I placed an order worth £60 and it usually comes up with the pay after delivery option by default but not this time. I tried clicking on it to select it as an option but it wasn't there at all. Really strange. Never mind I still placed the order :)

If it is happening to more people it could maybe be a glitch in the system?