Pegging, double ended & RodeoH

Good evening,

I was wondering if someone could offer some advice or experience.

Id like to try pegging and my gf is up for it! :) I would really like her to get something out of it physically as well though and as she like gspot play I thought a double ended stapless type would be ideal.
I have read though that they can be hard to keep in and thought the RodeoH pants might assist! I prefer the look of these to normal stap on harnesses too!

If anyone has any experience of what best to go for we'd love to hear!

Many thanks! :)

RodeoHs work really well with strapless strapons in my experience - I have a pair as does my girlfriend, and we both really like them! Some of them have internal pockets that you can put a bullet vibe into for clit stimulation for the wearer so if that's important I'd have a look at the ones that offer that, and they've recently come out with a crotchless pair but honestly I'm not sure how well they'd do with a strapless, it may not be as supportive.

I've tried mine with the Fun Factory Share, Fun Factory ShareVibe, Eternal Swan and Tantus Feeldoe original - I think they worked best with the Fun Factory ShareVibe but I might be biased as it's my favourite anyway, with or without a harness. They don't work very well with the Eternal Swan as it's so short, the Fun Factory Share I don't like but it does fit in the Rodeohs, and the Feeldoe was fine too.

Great reply sleepycelia thankyou!

We have the RodeoH panties, and they are amazing! We thought they might not be as stable as a normal harness or wouldn't grip the dildo as tight but they really do. And in my opinion, they look very sexy. We haven't used a double ended dildo with them, so I am not sure how well this would work but for anything else they're great.

Will the sharevibe fit inside the normal RodoeH's with the 1.5" O ring? I bought some of the Rodeoh PKG's a short while ago but my other half won't even try them on as they don't look sexy at all (her words not mine lol).

I was thinking of returning them for the Lace sided ones but it doesn't say if they'll work with double ended's.

Simkaz wrote:

Will the sharevibe fit inside the normal RodoeH's with the 1.5" O ring? I bought some of the Rodeoh PKG's a short while ago but my other half won't even try them on as they don't look sexy at all (her words not mine lol).

I was thinking of returning them for the Lace sided ones but it doesn't say if they'll work with double ended's.

You are correct, the lace ones will not work with the double-ended. I was just researching this myself! You can tell by looking at the photos, and notice that the o-ring is not accessible from the inside view of the panty.