Pegging Newbie ... help

So the best thing about Lovehoney is how my husband and I are opening up to each other communicationally. So imagine my excitement when hubby started to be open to anal play because I felt he could trust me with his desires finally and it has helped me to with him also. The thing is, I don't know where to start, he asked me to start with just a lubed finger but I am not confident I am even doing it right because obviously it's not happening to me so clearly I don't know if I am doing it right, I asked him to give me verbal cues but he said its new to exploring for him to, So I am looking for help on where to start. Toys, tips, how to achieve maximum satisfaction for beginners.

Any advice appreciated ๐Ÿ˜œ

Plenty of lube. Plenty of communication. Go and explore together.

If it's not working, ensure he carries on talking to you. Seems you've done it all well so far, keep going ;)

Start with fingers and small toys (small butt plugs) , work up to medium glass dildos (plenty of good ones here) and fatter plugs. Then go for it with the strap-on. Finally, keep us informed ;)

Hi, I am also a newbie to this, I got into it for prostate health.

You man will need to evacuate himeself well even cleaning himself out with an enima and or bidet.

I prefer a bidet because I use it daily because I love to know I am clean and not smelly downthere at anytime.

After he is purged and clean then it should be safe to proceed.

He may want you to use your finger but I suggest using toys designed for this at first, obviously you will want a few toys one smaller one to help loosen him up and get him good and lubed up ( they even make a lube injector )

I highly recommend getting a prostate massager that massages both the internal and external zones, they have these toys where they just vibrate with different intensites and pulses, I love pulses more than just vibration.

As a added bonus with the massager inside him you will also feel the pulses and or vibrations right through his penis. ( my OH loves it )

From what I have learned so far, he must be relaxed and it helps if you get him excited with oral at first this helps to make the prostate inlarged slightley making it easier to reach and more pleasurable once you do reach it either with a toy or your finger or fingers.

Until he is streched out some I suggest having him insert these toys on his own and have him tell you how to do it after he has had a few solo sessions.

He should lay on his side with his knees close to his chest but in a comfortable position then slowly work the toy in, at first it is uncomfortable because of a the narrow opening but with enough lube and time it will eventually get past the tight spot and slide in.

At this point he should relax gather himself and get used to the feeling before turning it on.

He could get back into solo play or you could join him if he is comfortable enough.

Doing this for the first time can be embarasing at first but if you assure him you are also into this and support him though this he will become more confident about anal play.

Lets say he has had a few solo sessions and is used to the toy and is comfortable with sharing the experiance with you be prepared for him to cum fast and hard if your giving him oral while the toy is on so if you want sex besure not to take him too far or use a cock ring to extend this session and make it even better.

I know I love it when my OH manipulates the masager gentley pushing it in further wiggling it around and playing with the speeds and functions while giving oral.

Because I am so new to this and I am very tight down there pulling the toy in and out can be a turn off if it is too large to move in and out of him, a regular shaped yet small prostate toy or your fingers would be better choice to move in and out of him.

I have yet to have my wife insert her finger because she likes her nails and I will not allow any sharp objects down there he shouldnt either.

if your willing to trim your nails and you have your OH onhis back with legs in the air you can insert your finger then two fingers until you feel his prostate which I am told has a weird texture

While your in him move your fingers in a come hither motion along the prostate or slighlty tap it in time with oral if possible it may not seem to do anything at first pleasure wise for him yet it should not take long before he is in heaven and looking at you like your a sex goddess that is when he recovers from his most intense orgasm ever.

Again I am new to this and I am also into learning more, perhaps you can come back and letus know this went.

Hey Rachel,
It great you both have the trust and communication now to move forward with certain things such as anal play. For men it can be a huge taboo so I would first say your doing a great job for you partner to have the confidence to suggest it all to you.

I wouldnโ€™t leap straight into pegging but First as others have said just try and communicate in what feels right and what he doesnโ€™t like. Usually most people get a first experience when having a blow job and the partner lubes a finger or two and slides them in. But look up a few โ€œmilkingโ€ techniques, the diagrams and stuff online can help a lot to figure out where the prostate is. In terms of toys and accessories you may want to consider I would definitely recommend a douche or some kind, because itโ€™s cleaner and also feels a lot more comfy. The beginner anal set from lovehoney has loads of starter toys which you may find the best purchase:
https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37704

It has toys for you and him, plus a douche. And with this I would have a good quality lube which you can browse for. Most important rules is communication during and after, take things slow and have fun. If something feels uncomfortable then stop and either use something smaller or less force etc

Really nice to see some positives coming from the forums! Have fun

So helpful! Oh my god when we started anal for me I think I just cleaned myself good and proper down there and he just lubed me and himself up and got stuck in lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ it's certainly so much more complex for males then. So glad I asked now so I can get my head around everything, I want to make it as comfortable, safe and enjoyable for him, so grateful for all the advice, tips and recommendations ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

You can pretty much just do what you do for anal on him. The only difference is him not being used to the feeling, and the fact he has a prostate which is pretty easy to do anything to ^^

Hi Rachel. Pegging is wonderful, I am sure you will enjoy!

Butt plugs used for 20/30 minutes before anal sex make insertion and trusting afterwards much easier. You can go over the top with exercises / self-awareness, but see the space you feel more comfortable.

The smaller dildo here:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37267

was our first pegging dildo and is great for beginners (the one offered in the beginners set is just too thin). Pack up on lube and try on different positions, and in no time you will be ready for the biggest of those! :)

RachelWelsh wrote:

So the best thing about Lovehoney is how my husband and I are opening up to each other communicationally. So imagine my excitement when hubby started to be open to anal play because I felt he could trust me with his desires finally and it has helped me to with him also. The thing is, I don't know where to start, he asked me to start with just a lubed finger but I am not confident I am even doing it right because obviously it's not happening to me so clearly I don't know if I am doing it right, I asked him to give me verbal cues but he said its new to exploring for him to, So I am looking for help on where to start. Toys, tips, how to achieve maximum satisfaction for beginners.

Any advice appreciated ๐Ÿ˜œ

A butt plug each is a good start, also if you both have a profile here, its often easier to type things here, that you would never dare say face to face as long as you know what each other is called?

Does he play anally with you? and do you tell/ask him on what to try, in general any anal stimulation is going to feel nice to one degree to another for him, a tongue on the bum hole feels really nice too, just try it on each other?

My wife and I have been into anal play for several years now after moving on from her being the receiver. Ironically it was my wife who some twenty years ago inserted a finger, which at the time I loved but for some reason we never progressed or continued although we started with me having anal sex with her.

Switch to five years ago and things certainly started to change and anal sex performed on me came back on the menu and is a big feature. We have tried pretty much everything now from fingers to full fisting, dildos of all sizes, vibrators and various pegs, butt plugs and inflatable butt plugs.

Obviously personal hygiene is obvious as is plenty of lube. We also either use disposable latex gloves or latex fisting gloves or mittens. These are great as it does allow even easier insertion of fingers and in our case her fist.

All of this is something that has built up over time and the use of various sex toys has in many ways been at my request and for me the bigger the more fun it is but it is something that you obviously have to work up to. Rest assured that even with using large toys or after fisting that you are not left gaping.

Prostrate massage in my opinion is best done manually and the feeling and sensation of being milked by my wife is just fantastic and a massive turn on for her exerting such control over me.

It really is about trust and ignoring those taboos and in the case of going large realising that not only is it possible but that it is incredibly enjoyable.