Pegging

I’m thinking of asking my wife if she wants to tryout pegging? But she’s not one of those people that into trying things like that. Would like some help with bring it to a conversion with my wife?

My husband has recently asked me if I would peg him, I think it was much easier for him to ask this question as we are having a lot of fun right now experimenting with lots of sex toys after many years of boring sex. If we wasnt at this stage in our relationship and he just came straight out and asked me then I would of been shocked. If you and your wife are close and very open with each other about sex, then maybe ask her what she likes.

If you already engage in anal play then I think pegging is a natural follow on. Hopefully the conversation will then flow a bit. Im yet to peg my hubsband but I dont think it will be too much longer.

Me and her recently tried it. To get there, we were experimenting anally. She soon found ut really turned her on inserting things into me anally. So have tried multiple toys and multiple fingers.

We both enjoy it very much. From here on love honey i suggested a pair of breifs which allow dildos with bases to be entered. And suggest it would be fun doing it to me. She was only more then happy to oblige. When we went on holiday we took it with us and tried for the first time. She said it was a huge turn on to be the one fucking me. And felt she was in total control. I have never cum harder.

If she enjoys the anal play its the natural movement forward. Remember to always keep it light and fun. This stuff should never be serious. Enjoy it.

Rd, there's some really good advice in this thread: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/1717722-how-do-i-ask-advice-needed/ =) Good luck!

I would make sure you have all your reasons for wanting to try pegging sorted out (like having heard the orgasms are mind-blowing) and say that you would like to try it. Don't ask if she would like to try it as this puts the onus on her and she might just think you find the idea gross and are just checking that she thinks likewise!

As others have said, it’s good to start with some anal play first. So if she is happy to use toys on you then chances are if you speak to her and let her know it’s something you desire then she may be happy to try it out. If however she doesn’t like the idea then you can always get a suction base toy and go solo. If she hasn’t tried any anal toys or a finger on you then I’d suggest this is the first step and you will need to speak to her about it all. Pegging is a popular thing at the moment and it’s spoken about everywhere which makes it less of a taboo. So I would say to communicate with your partner and if she wants to try it then let her take charge in terms of which strap on to purchase etc, this will allow her control and freedom in the situation.

A lot of great advice on this forum already!

Echoing some of what others have said above, commnication is key.

If you are already experiencing anal sex within your relationship then I guess pegging would just be a natural course to follow, should it be something you are both interested in.

We have always been into anal sex, but with my husband being inside me and never the other way around, until recently we have experimented with vibrating butt plugs, and fingers inside of him. He is the sterotypical man when it comes to anal but he is changing his tune gradually. Before this, if he had asked me to peg him I would have been very shocked, as JustTeaseMe has said on here above but now if he asked me I think I would be all too willing to get down and do it and would actually love the idea of being in control and making him explode.

I guess its all down to the person, and the kind of sex life you already have. If you are into missionary position once in a blue moon and that's your lot I think pegging would seem like a huge leap for your wife!

Good luck, and let us know how you get on!

Love being .org hard to find right female x

For years I had no idea my wife was interested in some backdoor fun ( mine ) . She was more than a little tipsy after some hard partying and I was giving her a good licking and she surprised the heck out of me with finger penetration . That was the start of anal play . Did not take too long until she pegged me . I think she really enjoyed being the one mounting me , a bit of a power trip . She is way more reserved than myself and if not for that moment I do not know how I could have suggested it . Good luck .

"Accidentally" order a strapon. When it comes say you meant to order something else. She'll be suspitious, but its a pretty clear signal uou want to try it. Leave it a few days. Text/email her saying things like "when it first I like no way," then rationalise it sayimg things like "now looking at it, its not that big, could be good. We can always still send in back." If you currently use anal toys say its not that different to what you do now. Then let her decide. If its no, leave a few weeks before sending it back then make the point of saying you're off to send it back. She might have rethought her answer. If she says yes, use it asap and make sure you make pleasurable noises. She'll go for it again.

"Accidentally" order a strapon. When it comes say you meant to order something else. She'll be suspitious, but its a pretty clear signal you want to try it. Leave it a few days. Text/email her saying things like "when it first came you were like no way," then rationalise it sayimg things like "now looking at it, its not that big, could be good. We can always still send in back." If you currently use anal toys say its not that different to what you do now. Then let her decide. If its no, leave a few weeks before sending it back then make the point of saying you're off to send it back. She might have rethought her answer. But in those few weeks make sure you get lots of ass play if you already do that. If she says yes, use it asap and make sure you make pleasurable noises. She'll go for it again.