Pegging

After talking about pegging with my oh, she really wants to give it a go. We have used toys before but I want to know what people recommend and any tips.

my tip is to use the search bar, it might surprise you, but you're not the first to ask!! good luck

As subby said, there are lots of threads on this already - here are few that may be useful to you :) x

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/1339703-pegging/

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/321957-pegging-male-pride-confidence-boosting/page-27/

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/906478-pegging-do-women-enjoy-pegging-their-man/

You could get your OH to lie on her back on the bed, then leap off a stepladder holding your knees to your chest in a swimming-pool-bombing style, yelling Geronimo!...landing right on her cock. I find this method hurts less with lube.

Or you could try one of the above threads for ideas, prob more helpful 😂

Welcome btw!

Wow when did people on here gets so rude the threads above are a good starting point it all depends on your situation my suggestion would be do not go cheap if you get a crappy harness it will not be comfortable for her and it could it turn her off from it forever that's what happened to me I bought it the cheapest one I can find I didn't want to put money into it before I knew if we both enjoyed but because I went cheap only one of us enjoyed it

Agreed with peggingand fun. I think you were a bit rude sub. It's fun times phil's first post on here and he gets welcomed like that. Also agree that there's a lot of other threads on pegging though, thanks scorpious for linking some.

(Now I feel like I'm being rude myself AHH)

Hello and welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy it and I think peggingand fun's advice is great, don't buy anything too cheap. Preferably a dildo in silicone so it can be properly cleaned afterwards :)

Could you please clarify for me which of my words you are finding rude?

Sum Sub wrote:

Could you please clarify for me which of my words you are finding rude?

Not any words in particular, just the arogant tone (Maybe I'm taking it worse than it is but I would've said it like that if I would be wanting to pass a message withoout caring about the fact I may sound rude, trust me, I am an expert on arrogance!

In fact I think it may have been ok if it wasn't a new member, but it just adds to the situation

I don't want to fight with you sub, please take it as so

My posts here are short, to the point and generally light hearted.

Pointing a newbie to the search function where they will find a wealth of information on their chosen topic is far more helpful than trying to repeat it all in another thread.

I am indeed an arrogant individual, have scant regard for others wellbeing and generally hate the world so I suppose it comes through in my writing occasionally.

Agree with you but there's a way to say it (can't believe I'm saying that after all those times when I've been the one being told that)

I understand and I,m exactly like you (but I've learned to contain in front on people I don't know because so many people ended hating me haha).

Don't get me wrong, I am the one laughing everytime I see one of your comments, espacially if it's addressed to me :P I just needed to say I agreed with peggingand fun's comment and that's all. We both said what we had to say and I am sure you are fine with that right?

@OP, hoping my comment was at least taken tongue in cheek? X

Jesus Christ. He was pointing the guy who posted the thread in the direction of the search bar that would give the op plenty of advice quicker than it could take to type all the advice given in the threads available in the search bar. Getting sick of people reacting the way they do on here. It was very good advice posted by Sub. Advice that should be given to all new forum users. Maybe even put in the rules. We all use search bars to find what we want and it's no different on here. Get off Subs back!😡

I'm not on his back I was just expressing the fact that I think it may not have been the best way to say it to a new member.

I am just trying to explain myself in all the other posts wanting to make sure it's clear that I love sub's humour and that I,ll never get enough of it but that I think a newcommer who doesn't know him may take it personnally. I am used to hurting people's feelings with comment that come across as rude so now I'm trying to see the potential reaction before it occures. I am not against anyone on here and love everyone. I hope it's the same for you all towards me.

🍕?

🍕❤️😘😀

Pizza 🍕❤️

Pizza brings people together <3

🍕 for breakfast? Yes, why not!