Pegging

Me and my Oh have tryed pegging in the past. I recently brought the subject up to see what her thoughts were on trying it again. She said that she didn't like doing it because it grossed her out (I was clean so no problem there) I think it was just the thorght of what we were doing. She also said she didn't get any pleasure out of it. Has anyone got any advise/tips?

Hmmm, tips you say. Nope, got nothing.

ohh, keep a cloth in your peg bag to clean the line with when damp.

Try this...

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/search/?q=pegging

Hi there, I have recently encountered the same so I understand how your oh feels. There are a couple of threads about pegging on here including the one sum sub gave you. The advice I received was to get a double dildo so you both get stimulation in unison. There is also a vibrating egg she could try or even insert a bullet inside the harness and on her clit. ( I haven't tried any of these options yet) so I can't comment any further.

I think some watching women get a kick out of the switch in power but if your oh is like me and it does nothing for her then she will need toys to get something from it. Or it may just not be for her at all, it's hard to feel sexy if your brains not feeling it 😑

Have you tried using a dildo or vibrator and gradually building up to pegging?

I spoke with my partner about pegging and she didn't seem to go for the idea but she did use a vibrator on me, which she agreed was a turn on for her. She said it was a strange idea for the role reversal involved in pegging and would need time to build up to it.