Pegging

Hi, would like to try pegging but gf hates the idea of wearing a strap on. She fucked me with anal dildo this week which was ace. Any advice to go to next level.

4 Likes

There’s a lot of advice on pegging if you type it into the forum search bar, but if she doesn’t want to wear a strap on then she can always use hand held toys (as you say she’s already done) or look for one with a suction cup attachment that you could use alone or with her.

If you enjoy the sensation of something in your arse during play I’d also recommend remote vibrating butt plugs as these can be worn during sex with her and also controlled by her instead of you. You won’t get the thrusting sensations but you will get the feeling of something being there and/or the vibrations.

7 Likes

Welcome and hope you get the pegging dream, get a double ended on so both can have that feeling

4 Likes

Don’t think that would work. Think I’ll get her used to fucking be with glass dildo first. Trying different positions. Maybe the louder I am the more turned on she will be. When she’s used to it she might suggest it herself. What you think???

2 Likes

ive had the same,wife feels silly wearing a strapon, but were working on it. I had her fuck me with her smallest 4 inch silicon dildo, not so big as to take my breath away, but using it shes no experience of how an arse should be treated and got a bit carried away first time. Ive told her that despite felling silly wearing a strapon shell have more control and cant go ten to dozen, potentially damaging me . we have a date night coming up and shes going to try the strap on again. but start with something small and build you way up and plenty of lube. good luck.

Next time she is doing me with anal dildo, I could tell her she’ll have more control with strap on and would be easier for her, if she did wear it I would be buzzing and would say she looks amazing and sexy. I know she would anyway. I got her harness pants so would be easier to put on without the hassle. This could work.:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

1 Like