Penis sleeves

Afternoon,

my wife ad I have been having lots of fun recently with denial (for me) play. I am getting an orgasm every week or two and she gets hers as and when. I get plenty of teasing to keep my interested.

One area we have had a slight issue with is of penetration. We both really like it but it is a struggle to keep myself from climaxing, leading to plenty of stop/start action which she doesnt really benefit from.

looking around the internet i see that some people use penis sleeves/extenders to deal with this issue. So something that would reduce my stimulation, allowing plenty of action for my wife would seem to be perfect, but a lot of them i have seen appear pretty flimsy, and whilst i realise there needs to be a bit of stretch they need to be quite strong i imagine.

Anyone here got experience/recommendations?

Although I don't have the experience and can't be of much help yet, myself and the OH actually have one and we're having a night alone tomorrow. I'll see if he's up to it and I'll get back to you about it. He's just been reluctant to use it so far because he's not sure how it will work either. I say considering we recieved it free as part on an offer from another site we should use it.

Brilliant, thank you so much. I hope you both have fun.

I've used this in the past. It's OK. Got it as a tester.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33919&reviewid=122636#customer_reviews

Have you considered delay spray ?

You need a cock ring they make your erection last longer and so you will last a lot longer , it works for my hubby we just bought a double cock ring which has a loop for your balls , but we have had a throw away one so we know they work X