Permanent Clitoral Enlargement advice ?

This... feels pretty awkward to talk about. Erm...
I've always enjoyed enlarging my clit temporarily for play, either with pumps, light clamps/bands, or just straight up rough stimulating.

I'm a transmale, and have been receiving male hormone treatment for a few years now, but unfortunately it's never done anything to enlarge me there (I'm grateful for naturally having a large one, but still; I WISH I could make it bigger for both play time and long term to be more comfortable with my body).

I would greatly appreciate any and all tips anyone has for developing my clitoris, even if it's random things like "I noticed mine gets larger when I eat spicy foods !", any input is really valuable.

I'd like to say your so welcome here , we don't judge or care about asexuality. How or what turns you on.

Large clitoris are very attractive I do understand why you'd like to try and have it permanently enlarged. Its such a thing of great beauty.

Spicy food increases the blood flow, this is similar to arousal so its why your clit enlarges.

I'm not sure but its logical that if you continue to regularly use a clit pump to enlarge your clit will enlarge. Maybe try a clamp to once its extended.

Good luck with every thing.

I echo what GG said above - very welcome here in the forums. It upsets (and scares) me to think about people suffering from hate crime, so I sincerely hope no one upsets you Alicia4Ever when you head into town. And good for you in venturing out! It's a huge step, but an important one so I hope it goes well ❤️

I can't offer any advice on the above I'm afraid, but I may try a pussy pump too, I have a small clit. I bought a nipple and pussy pump a while ago from another website - there was my error! It's rubbish compared to anything Lovehoney sell. I'll get looking at the ones on this site.

Good luck in finding something more permanent, let us know how you get on xx

Ah, it's such a relief to see so many positive replies...

Alicia, I'm so glad you've had luck with the nipple suckers (I'm sure the stubborn nipple will come along soon if it worked for the other :) ).
Your advice makes a lot of sense, so I've ordered nipple suckers and twist-top nipple pump...things ? :') I'll update this thread over time if anything good or bad happens for anyone interested.

I won't be having lower surgery to create a penis, due to the current results available; of course they're good for some people, but... honestly, I'd rather wait until something like a transplant was available. (Does that sound creepy, having a dead person's thing ? Probably...). Erm...
There's so many risks involved with genital surgeries in general, and I've found I get cranky if I can't get off every day... with a risk of that being taken away, I just can't do it. I'd much rather live as a man with a tiny penis/large clit and have a happy sex life.

You're absolutely welcome to share anything on my thread ! :) It's great to hear that you're taking those next steps, and I hope your assessment goes well (Though, as someone that's been in the GIC in London, I'll give you a warning that they play hard ball. This may have changed, but when I was pre-HRT they had a rule that you had to be "living in the desired gender role for a minimum of two years" before getting any treatment, for safety reasons, y'know, to prove that it's really what you want and such. (By that, they mean presenting as your gender in public/everywhere, which can be terrifying at first... I used to be scared of people figuring out what I was doing, or assuming I was a butch lesbian/feminine gay guy because that could result in negative consequences. As a result, I ended up dressing very, very plainly in solid colours in androgynous clothing. :') What a silly rule...).

GG: Thank you. :) I think an enlarged clitoris is quite aesthetically pleasing regardless of gender (which is why I was surprised there wasn't already a thread about this, unless I missed it).

Mm, I suspected about the spicy food; I suppose it's a safer way of increasing blood flow than taking blood thinning medications like pain killers.
I will definitely try clamping after extending as much as possible, thank you. :)

SB: Thank you for your kind words, and I'm not sure this is helpful for you, but I found that most pussy pumps end up covering too much skin: of course this is perfect if you want (excuse the phrase) "luscious lips". :') Personally, I dislike having everything puffed up because I don't get much out of anything in that area other than my actual clitoris, so I wanted something smaller and more direct that won't cause everything else to compete with and potentially hide it, etc.

Good luck finding something that works for you, too. :)

Hey, just wanted to add to what GG and sexybabe have posted, welcome to LH forum, no judgement and a safe place for you and Alicia4ever to be who you are and be treated the way you should!

The shame falls with the ignornance and intolerance of those who treat you badly!

Looking forward to talking and getting to know you both here !

Lilmiss x

Hi Alicia4Ever, Oh my god I am horrified to hear of your terrifying experience due to your ex.They should all be ashamed if such cruel behaviour.I hope you were able to seek satisfaction through our legal system.I think you are really brave to stand by your commitment to being the gender you feel you are inside. You should never give up on finding love.They say there is someone out there for everyone so stay positive.

Hi Shouganai,I have been reading your thread with great interest and really wish you well for the future.Regarding the link Alecia4Ever gave you,I myself bought that same set recently but remember Lovehoney also selling the same set but with a clitoris twist pump included.That set was priced at about £10 more.Well worth it to have something so specific to your wishes.I hope you find this helpful.

Alicia4Ever wrote:

I'm not worried about not being able to have good sex after surgery, I haven't had a sex life all my life, since I was raped by a gang of my ex's friends. She thought i wasn't man enough for her, and I think her friends were supposed to make a man of me, but it had the opposite effect. That was over 30 years ago.

But I understand where you are comming from; I too have wondered what it would be like to have a real vagina, and all the rest, so I could have a child. The child thing is what made me wait so long to transition; the hope of being a real parent, but somehow it never happened for me, and never will now, I'm too old, even if I didn't transition.

I don't expect to find anyone to love me as a woman, especially as I never found anyone when I was a man. I'm just sick of being in the wrong body; I can't even wear a pair of panties without feeling all wrong. But at least I have some boobs, as you can see from my avi pic if you enlarge it; hormones should improve things there.

A4E my admiration for you is huge. Thankyou for being part of our community such bravery and honesty is inspirational.

Never give up on love , just this weekend I was driving two 60 something's who meet for the first time. Their date turned from coffee to 12 hours of fun.

Shouganai wrote:

This... feels pretty awkward to talk about. Erm...
I've always enjoyed enlarging my clit temporarily for play, either with pumps, light clamps/bands, or just straight up rough stimulating.

I'm a transmale, and have been receiving male hormone treatment for a few years now, but unfortunately it's never done anything to enlarge me there (I'm grateful for naturally having a large one, but still; I WISH I could make it bigger for both play time and long term to be more comfortable with my body).

I would greatly appreciate any and all tips anyone has for developing my clitoris, even if it's random things like "I noticed mine gets larger when I eat spicy foods !", any input is really valuable.

I find a large c!itorus

Sorry for being inactive the last day- my dog's been under the weather and gave us a bit of a scare last night. :s

Alicia: 18 weeks is actually pretty good, I remember waiting 22+ for my referal. It's definitely a waiting game. Every single step of the way took me over a year or more (but maybe that's because I was pushing for treatment at a young age ?).
Thank you for the link: I bought those but unfortunately they didn't even work on me. :s Fortunately an actual penis pump did, ahaa.
It's definitely comforting to see another transperson here, especially being here over a year; I'm hoping to stay a long time. :)
I'm sorry for the negative experiences you've had- I've been through an incredibly similar scenario but I'm a little nervous to reveal my past being so new to the community and all- I won't ask anything further on the matter as it would be rude to, but I sincerely hope you received all the support you needed. x
I understand that it wouldn't be the same, but have you considered fostering; It's incredibly rewarding and may help fulfil any mothering needs you have ?
Love is everywhere, and it's not uncommon to see older people trying to find love nowadays- even if you don't find anyone, I'm sure you can find happiness within yourself regardless- afterall, you've come so far alone as it is. :)