Female Pumping lasting effect?

I know male pumping can be for increasing penis sizes but has anyone found this to the the same for female vaginal pumping?
My Wife has regularly pumped for years now, at least 2 or 3 times a month, it’s always long pumping sessions to get her pussy as big as possible, the results are always impressive and sometimes they’re absolutely huge. It’s become an staple of our sexlife and something we both enjoy.
We both noticed recently that her pussy is now really big and plump normally, we can’t remember it being as big as it is and as noticeable in her jeans or legging, we’re talking a proper CT!!
She not put much weight on so doesn’t think it’s down weight gain and we’re not sure if this is something that happens with age. The only thing we can put it down to is her regular pumping regime!
Does this sound feasible and has any other ladies who regularly pump noticed a more permanent change in their pussy? XxX

I’ll be interested to know any feedback about this also :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hey @Cupc8kes! Is it something you regularly do too? XxX

I cant speak for vulvas, but my nipples definitely got bigger after using nipple suckers regularly

2 Likes

@Green_Eyed_Girl My Wife always uses nipple pump when using her pussy pump. For her they obviously get massive after the pump but have always returned to normal. The one things she’s always wanted is bigger more prominent and noticeable nipples so she’ll be jealous to hear yours are permanently bigger from pumping! X

They were pretty shy to begin with, so i was definitely pleased with the results.
Not going to lie, took a while. Used the silicone lovehoney nipple suckers for a couple of times a week minimum, over at least 3-4 months (cant remember to be honest, wasnt exactly expecting the result so i didnt keep track).

Fingerscrossed she gets the result shes after vis a vis nipples eventually

1 Like

I feel pumping the clit would have the best long lasting results if it would stay, Bigger more sensitive and more exposed. May help a lot of people be able to climax… If it works I guess.
I am amazed how puffy nipples can get especially female ones as they are already super stretchy by design.

1 Like

Which pump do you have please ?
We have the Tracy Cox pink one and it’s alright but doesn’t exactly make it massive

1 Like

@Delboy1991 Size Matters from elsewhere. X

Which pumps (pussy, nipple, penis) do you (any/all of you) recommend?

1 Like

@Ksag8602 for penis pumps I recommend the bathmate, I have a progression log on here just search for bathmate and it’ll come up

@ToysRusDevon Thanks, I have read it. Very interesting.

Thankyou lovely.
X

1 Like

We like the size matters pumps and cups which have a valve so the pump can be disconnected when the cup is upto the desired pressure.
The LH Nipple Suckers are great for the money which my wife prefers to use but she also has This set too which gives good results too.
For her the best results for pumping are when she does it whilst have a bath. Adding a bit of water in the pump helps it plump up the skin and give better results. Works in the same way as the bathmate hydro penis pump.

1 Like

@Yes_man Thank you!

1 Like

@Yes_man
Nope, I haven’t tried it - but I’m intrigued.
Don’t know whether I want to try.

Oh you must @Cupc8kes!! Theres nothing more beautiful than a huge bold pumped pussy!! My wife can’t keep her hands of her when it’s big and fat!! And the sensations and orgasms she gets from it are unbelievable!! You gotta give it a go babe!! XxX

2 Likes

Oh you make it sound so gooood @Yes_man :smiling_imp:

I’m worried incase it doesn’t return to it’s previous state :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Oh don’t worry @Cupc8kes it goes back to normal by the next morning! My wifes says the feeling of something big between her legs does feel strange when we’ve finished and we go to sleep. She’s been pumping regularly for well over 10 years and even though her pussy is plumper and probably from the amount of pumping she’s done it’s definitely not a problem for her. Infact we both like the look!! XxX

2 Likes