Perverted

Bionic Man wrote:

According to my very old and trusty Oxford Handy Dictionary, a Pervert is one who shows a 'preference of another form of sexual activity to normal intercourse'.

Before I looked it up I'd have said I wasn't a pervert, but now I think I may be.

However, that opens the question as to what is 'normal intercourse' as laid down by the dictionary.....

I may ave to change my mind too then, Iam a pervert

Bionic Man wrote:

According to my very old and trusty Oxford Handy Dictionary, a Pervert is one who shows a 'preference of another form of sexual activity to normal intercourse'.

Before I looked it up I'd have said I wasn't a pervert, but now I think I may be.

However, that opens the question as to what is 'normal intercourse' as laid down by the dictionary.....

I'm someone who shows a 'preference of another form of sexual activity in addition to normal intercourse'. Therefore I don't meet the definition and I'm not a pervert.

I'm going to tell my mum; she'll be so proud.

StHubbins wrote:

Bionic Man wrote:

I'm going to tell my mum; she'll be so proud.

hahahaha :)

I don't think I'm perverted, both my wife & I just enjoy sex and like to try new things so that it stays fresh & exciting

I must be a pervert my mums not going to be very proud 😛

Labels. *sigh*

We do lots of things people think are perverted, and we don't do some things that people think are vanilla. There are those that believe anal sex to be perverted. That's pretty vanilla to me.

Such labels are really unhelpful in all sorts of life, and this is no exception.

Since a pervert is generally someone who practices perversion according most often to the church or to the "open for all society", then I would say that almost everyone in this world are perverts.

However, since it in my world are things that are too kinky for me according to my standards then I can by definition not be a pervert in my own mind, since the 0 starts at where I am. So no I am not a pervert.

Perverted, hmmmm. Isn't that the difference between using a feather or the whole chicken?

I think 'perve' is playful, and what you do to end up being called that varies from person to person.

'Pervert' however has a much darker meaning. For me, it would be someone who commits a disgusting and/or morally reprehensible sex act. E.g. Anything non-consensual, anything underage, or anything with animals.

Im with MsChar also. There is absolutely nothing perverted about anything, as long as both partners agree - and there is nothing illegal involved