Perverted

How perverted would you say you are ?
And what would you say defines a pervert ?

As for me I think I am A bit of a perv lol I carnt get enought of my woman I want to do kinky dirty things with her and to her.

I don't think I'm perverted at all

If not being able to get enough of the one your with makes you a perv then I think more women should be on the hunt for pervs!

I must be a perv then, seeing as all I want is my wife.....All the time!! ;)

i am a pervert i love watching my wife have sex with other men .

I would define a pervert as someone who makes indecent propositions to women and/or exposing themselves.

What defines a pervert? Using Gran's ideas about sex as a starting point and then reveling in being outre enough to go against them.

I am not perverted.

Yeah for me the word pervert has really negative connotations...so I would never say me nor my partner were perverts haha :)

Agree with miss char, sometimes I have thoughts that could be pervy if acted out however I guess.

More than most, less than others, not asvmuch as i could be ;)

I'm perverted enough to keep things interesting but not sleezy or cheap ;)

So long as you are both happy and it didn't involve any 1 being forced to do anything they don't want to.not perverted

Ok so Maybe iv used the wrong terminology I should have used hypersexual towards my partner

I've always struggled with this particularly as i have become more active on Fetlife over time. What I thought as being perverted in the 80's is now frankly Vanilla to some.

I think it depends on your mindset. I have already gone way past what I used to think was perverted (partly because the world of BDSM was so underground and the press dictated the perversion levels) and whilst I have certain limits others might call Vanilla I also have a fantastic "perverted" sex life :-)

I think the answer to this question really depends on your definition of perverted and the distinction between being perverted and being a perv.

MissChar wrote:

Yeah for me the word pervert has really negative connotations...so I would never say me nor my partner were perverts haha :)

Totally agree Babe :) xx

Nikki and rich wrote:

And what would you say defines a pervert ?

Those who harm others or simulate it in any way getting off on it in the process.

I'd say I'm not perverted at all.

i'm not a pervert i'm a rainbow sprinkle in a vanilla world

According to my very old and trusty Oxford Handy Dictionary, a Pervert is one who shows a 'preference of another form of sexual activity to normal intercourse'.

Before I looked it up I'd have said I wasn't a pervert, but now I think I may be.

However, that opens the question as to what is 'normal intercourse' as laid down by the dictionary.....