What is Kinky ?

I don't have g/f at moment, but have sex wi a girl fairly regular. It's a mutually agreeable situation !

I'd like to introduce a bit of bondage into the evening, but she says its a bit too kinky ! I'm only offering blind fold and smallscale smacking !

So what is Kinky !? :(

Ahhhh you need to break her vanilla lol

Kinky is anything that gets you going ooohhh errrr.........spanking, bdsm, dressing up/down, you name it

i think Kinky is your own interpretation!

i know that bondage is kinky to me but i wouldnt say it was too kinky. Honestly Andy, its about how the person feels about it and what they see as being dirty/ kinky.

Sorry if my reply is confusing x

we are all different and what is kinky to some is not to others

Kinky is different for different people, my kinky might be your hard no. equally my kinky my be your run of the mill.

Unfortunately for you if she thinks it's too kinky you need to respct that regardless of how you fel about the activity

kinky is dependent on yourself, kinky for me is everything i really like but theres things like torture which is too kinky for me or latex costumes which is good for me but maybe too kinky for others

Kinky is anything that stretches your boundries :)

Kinky is something other people don't fully understand/appreciate....so they call it kinky

to me kinky is something that you've maybe never done thats beyond the boundaries of your norm, but you're keen to try. I also think that once you've tried your kink, and if you liked it enough to try it again it's no longer kinky to you, but becomes within your normal limits, if you see what I mean. It's all down to personal interpretation to be honest but that's how I see it ;O)

I've thought about this recently. People's bounderies are all different. With my cuirrent GF for example we have restraints, a whip, done light choking, anal, denial, rape fantasies etc. Recently she's wanted to try some anal play on me however when I raise the idea of me wearing lingerie with her she doesn't like it.