Phone sex operator :)

I've been looking into it as a way to make extra money just now and I've always been very open minded and a dirty talker so this seems perfect for me :)

Does anyone know any good company to work for?

:)

Babestation does run a good network, it isn't only ladies prancing about on TV, I would think they run some form of phone lines. Maybe check out their website and drop them an email. I know someone who works on accounts for them so know they are a decent enough company. Although in that world its obvious they will try to make every last penny from you!

I looked into Text121, livelines and another one but they didn't have very good things said at all about them so I steered clear lol!

I'l defo look into babestation aswell :D
I would happily do cam work, but I don't want to run the risk of any one I know ever seeing me haha!

xxx

I once applied for a job doing this through a company i found on gumtree, i researched them and found them reputable but by the time i got offered the job i had a girlfriend who was uncomfortable with the idea. Easy way to make money though

I tried looking on Gumtree but was having no luck!
I'm quite lucky that boyfriend is great with me doing it, where as when I was going to go for the lap dancing that was a big no no haha. And yeah defo what I was thinking, extra pennies can't hurt, well apart from my purse lol :) xxx