Photos gone

Hi I have been off the forum for a while I logged back in to find all these changes and can no longer find my previous photos have they gone for good someone please help!? Thank you

1 Like

With the new forum all old photos are gone unfortunately (none were moved across). You can upload more to the photo threads once you’re a member/tier 2, and i think you can do your profile photo at basic level (I’ll try to find the original post about it)

2 Likes

Ugh i can’t find it (maybe @Ian_Chimp can work his magic here)

1 Like

Hello and welcome back @Rachlou88 :slightly_smiling_face:

I think @Ace12345 has pretty much covered it. :slightly_smiling_face:, but here’s the new Photo Guidelines if you need them. :+1:

1 Like

Welcome back @Rachlou88

1 Like

Thank you everyone pretty gutted they are gone as I didn’t have them saved either and my confidence has gone way down to do more but thank you everyone

@Rachlou88 welcome back! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The old thumbnail gallery is still up, if that’s any help?

1 Like

Thank you @WillC and thank you @Ian_Chimp

1 Like

Welcome back, I can remember your photos they are great. I hope to see you return soon with new photos

2 Likes

Hello @Rachlou88, welcome back :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hey @Rachlou88 , If you are ever ready to post a picture again, many of us have found it to be a real confidence booster. Everyone is so complimentary … even to cross dressing guys :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you @Knight1119 @steve19 and @Melody1 :blush:

You’re welcome @Rachlou88 :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

You’ve got a nice face on your profile photo, should be able to upload something. :heart:

1 Like

I uploaded loads before the new forum but recently lost my confidence and gutted they have gone :cry:

@Rachlou88 i remember your pics they were fab.

1 Like

Thank you @WillC :blush:

1 Like

They were gorgeous @Rachlou88 :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hopefully you’ll eventually feel comfortable to upload again (don’t push yourself though, i can definitely understand having little confidence in yourself and know how pushing too much can make it worse).

If nothing else i will say overall this forum is very body positive, especially with photos (the only thing I’ve ever seen actually insulted is @WillC 's radiator in the background :joy:) so once you’re ready it can be quite good for your confidence (even if it’s just from the like count)

1 Like