Posting pictures

I'm new to this forum and don't want to tread on any toes so thought I'd ask before posting...

I would like opinions on an outfit but I notice there don't seem to be many pics posted in actual forum posts (i'm aware of the list of acceptable pics to post). Should I post here or am I best to post on the Members Photos but and just ask the question here?

Thank you!

I'm new 2 don't think you can post here but I could be wrong members photos have to be approved first anyway as far as I can tell. Looking forward to the outfit when you do post :-) X

Hello

I believe its one of the rules that posting pictures aren't allowed, only staff and forum moderators can post pics. For obvious reasons, to stop innocent eyes landing on penises and labias when they weren't asked for!

Your'e only option is to post in the photos section, it has to be approved first and then ask for an opinion on here. Make sure the pics follow the guidelines though!

🐼

Thought there was a rule like that took me ages to find the pic uploading page think I found it on one of the ladies on here bio in the end :-) I kept changing my thumb nail ended up with beads out my bum thumbnail! I swapped it bk quick lol 😂😂😂 x

Thank you, I will do that. I found the guidelines so I'm happy it won' be breaking any rules. This seemed more a question of forum etiquette.

It's in wildcats show more! :-) This is the link you need cachaca https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/image-upload.cfm?

Sorry wildflower just call you wildcat!! Flower is much better :-) my bad xx

Sftm86 wrote:

I kept changing my thumb nail ended up with beads out my bum thumbnail! I swapped it bk quick lol 

Good job that got changed! 

1 Like

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

Sftm86 wrote:

I kept changing my thumb nail ended up with beads out my bum thumbnail! I swapped it bk quick lol

Ye had the lil lovehoney love heart on display that's all nothing to explicit! But sadly not allowed my bad lol il try something different :-)

Got it, thank you 😘

Sftm86 wrote:

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

Sftm86 wrote:

Ye had the lil lovehoney love heart on display that's all nothing to explicit! But sadly not allowed my bad lol il try something different :-)

Well, it was too explicit for the site as it was inserted. 

Have a read of this to help: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/1564322-important-and-polite-notice-about-the/

**CLOSED DUE TO DUPLICATING PICTURE THREADS**