Photos

Where do people recommend and use if they are wanting to share photos thinking about dipping the toes in the water with this not sure best place to start ?

Yes interested too

You could try Tumblr.

I'm guessing it could depend on how 'revealing' you are wanting to be and how far you want to share.

If you are totally new to it you could try posting here - reading guidelines first of course - and see how you feel about that for starters.

I am sure other forum users will be able come up with plenty of suggestions for you.

Xxx

We posted ours on fabswingers, it was good fun

Giving Twitter a go

You could try http://truthordarepics.com/

Twitter for me via a locked account so I have to approve all followers and my pics don’t get retweeted πŸ‘ŒπŸ»

Try Adultism and Fetlife.

Stay away from Fetlife, the members there are ignorant and not welcoming to new people. For a community that is meant to be about acceptance and not judging, its the first thing they are keen to do with outsiders.

Fabswingers now and we used to use project voyeur ages back (used to be called poseparty).

You can use Flikr, it has varous settings that allow you to customise which pictures get shared with public, selected 'friends' or just for you

Why not post some here :)

I use Tumblr...

Holly Love wrote:

You could try Tumblr.

I use Tumblr...

AJ82 wrote:

Stay away from Fetlife, the members there are ignorant and not welcoming to new people. For a community that is meant to be about acceptance and not judging, its the first thing they are keen to do with outsiders.

Not our experience. But we don't use it for swinging meets.

We were on Twitter for a while but started to get some very odd messages so closed it down a few weeks back. Didn't know you could share on here.

UK exhibitionists, or fab swingers are a good couple of forums to look into.

Have you tried Imagefap x

Bigroy0 wrote:

UK exhibitionists, or fab swingers are a good couple of forums to look into.

Stay clear of uk exhibitionists, site is a waste of time