Picture upload problems?

Hi.....

im not sure if it’s just me, or my devices but I’ve been struggling to upload pics and I’ve tried lots of times.

Ive followed the steps and it says that the pictures have uploaded, but then I can’t see any on my profile? Am I doing something wrong?

All help welcome, I’m a bit of a div with this stuff sometimes?

xx

Yes, I seem only able to upload one photo. Don't know if its possible to upload more than one. Pity I have a few I'd like to be able to add to my profile.

All photos are checked by a moderator before going live. They'll show up as 'pending' until then. If they break the rules in some way then they'll be deleted and you'll get an email warning.

I think there's an issue with iphones too, so it could be your technology. And make sure they're under 1MB.

Hope this helps.

HI Ian, thanks so much, I’m pretty sure it’s an apple issue coz it’s an iPhone and an iPad I use and neither will upload, even to pending........ it says it does, but it lies!!!! I may try later on the laptop or something?? Thanks for the advice :D xx

Sam83 wrote:

HI Ian, thanks so much, I’m pretty sure it’s an apple issue coz it’s an iPhone and an iPad I use and neither will upload, even to pending........ it says it does, but it lies!!!! I may try later on the laptop or something?? Thanks for the advice :D xx

Hopefully it'll work on your laptop. If it doesn't then pop a post in the glitches thread and Leanne might be able to help you out. https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/1661375-lovehoney-glitches-2018/page-11/

Usually it will be pending for a while, I had the same issue but it eventually uploads. Just make sure the photo file size isn't too large either xxx

I had one picture that was pending for some time . I guessed that even though it was modest , I did a re shoot where the dildo was inches away from my back side . That one cleared quickly . See my photos . The first try the head of toy was even with my cheeks , so I guess that was a problem .