Piercings, Tattoos and sex

A thread to brag about your current piercings, Tattoos and how/if they contribute to sex or make you feel sexy. Also a place to inform people of the crazy things one can do they're bodies :)

I'll start by telling you apart from the normal ear piercings, i only have my tongue pierced however if my partner asks i can put in a french tickler tongue bar (its got like a soft silicone nubbly end) or my jack hammer tongue bar (its like a normal tongue bar but with two spinning textured balls either side)

Hopefully other people have something to brag about too, Thanks

You can find a thread on piercings here - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/9771-piercings/page-27/

It's helpful to have a search above to see if any threads like this have been posted before, just so we don't end up with multiple threads of the same topic. Hope it helps :) x

I have both nipple pierced and it feels amazing when they are licked and teased. I did have my tongue pierced and was told it made giving head better. But since i took it out i made sure my technique is just as amazing without it.
I also have a tattoo on my lower back that looks like a cross and my current oh likes to use it as a target practice!

Tongue, lip, nose, bellybutton and a lot on my ears lol

Love them :)

As for tattoos none.... Yet :)

I love to make my tongue bar ice cold before giving my OH head:)

Just to show we are all different, don't like any of the above a woman's body is A beautiful enough thing to not need anything to enhance it.

Just my opinion, it's your body to do with as you wish.

Nose, 5 in ears, eyebrow, cock (PA) - I really like them all.

Weird thing is that I'm pretty scared of needles.

I've had the PA for over a decade now so my wife and I don't really notice it that much any more, I still like having it though and like the way or looks. I've had up to an 8mm thick ring in it but have come back down to 5mm which I prefer.

Gentle giant wrote:

Just to show we are all different, don't like any of the above a woman's body is A beautiful enough thing to not need anything to enhance it.

Just my opinion, it's your body to do with as you wish.

It's more an adrenaline thing for me, rather than enhancing it.. Kinda get a kick outta it.. ;)

Would love some tatts, but too much of a wimp to get them! 😥

Only my ear was pierced, but has pretty much sealed now after I fell out of love with it.

Ho-hum, I'm such a bore....

I remember seeing vibrating tongue piercings somewhere but I can't remember which website it was.

I have always wanted to get my nipples pierced but I have no money to do it for the moment. Also I am afraid I couldn't let them heal correctly as my man would probably want to play with them straight away!

I've heard they stay permanently erect which is why I never pierced them

I have no tattoos and I have a few piercings.

I have 2 in my tongue. 3 in my lip. My septum. My eyebrow. 4 in my left ear. 2 in my right. My bellybutton and my nipples and used to have one 'downstairs' but I took it out. I have had many more but have since took them out.

I love mine and I feel so much better when I am wearing them. I would like a tattoo but I want to wait for something I know I will love.

RubyDarling wrote:

I remember seeing vibrating tongue piercings somewhere but I can't remember which website it was.

I had one of those once, but the ex just thought it felt strange so I got rid lol. To be fair it was pretty bulky whilst I was wearing it too...I'm sure women would get more of a kick out of them though!

My wife has 7 tattoo's tongue piereced, both nipples, verticle clit hood and her two iner labia, she had a dermal sparkle stud just above the top of her "slit" but not now it was a pain to shave around, I only have a PA ring although it's now rather large at 12mm thick(yes it's quite heavy)

I would like more but don't like needles! or too much pain( if I can get up the courage I will get another), would love my wife to get 3 or 4 rings in each of her outers. I like pulling on her inners but can get a bit carried away they're great at showing off her flower in that way, girls if you've ever thought about it then go a head they're relativley painless to do and are one of the fastest healing of all piercings.

I have 3 tattoos all self designed my tongue pierced and both nipples. i used to have my tongue pierced twice both nipples and my clit hood pierced but the hospital made me remove them all when i had my daughter and they all closed before i could put them back in.

Oh i almost forgot i had my bottom lip pierced twice too snake bite style lol thinking of redoing them

LilHorror wrote:

I have no tattoos and I have a few piercings.

I have 2 in my tongue. 3 in my lip. My septum. My eyebrow. 4 in my left ear. 2 in my right. My bellybutton and my nipples and used to have one 'downstairs' but I took it out. I have had many more but have since took them out.

I love mine and I feel so much better when I am wearing them. I would like a tattoo but I want to wait for something I know I will love.

What do you like maybe i could design you a personal one off tattoo

I have 2 tattoos, self designed :) And I have my nose and ears pierced. None of them really contribute to sex, but one of my tattoos has my boyfriend's initials in ogham writing and is below my hipbone (normally under my knickers unless I wear something really flimsy) which he thinks is sexy :)

Got a fair few of both and get mixed reactions tbh! Bf neither strongly likes nor dislikes them although he has some ink himself. I've been complimented on my lip ring during oral but current bf isn't too keen as he finds it can catch so I usually take it out which I'm fine with.

Would love to get my tongue done (bf is up for that!) but worried about it affecting my teeth.

I love getting piercings, and I'm pretty fond of them once they're in and healed, but...

Healing them is the worst for me. I tend to yank them out sitting still (I have NO idea how I pulled a nose screw out on thin air), never mind in sexy time.... I've had to retire three partially healed helixes in the past two years because of this, and haven't bothered to get any more as such.

I have both nostrils done, and my septum. Depending on what course I end up on next month, I'm thinking of my forward helix again.
We're not so rough and over the top these days, so they miiiiight survive ._.

Agh literally love men covered in tattoos. However just not coloured ones.
Although I need to start the collection still