Piercings

Was talking to a friend about piercings we have/ want and was wondering what have all you lovely people got/ want?

Also what’s the sexiest?

3 Likes

I would have a nipple or clit piercing but my body doesn’t react well to piercings. I have my ears pierced but I can only wear earrings for a day before my ears get sore, I had my bellybutton done but it rejected :disappointed:

2 Likes

None already and not wanting any either. Wife has none, not even her ear’s and will never have any.

2 Likes

Wow that makes me feel really lucky. I have both nipples pierced and feel amazing, has nose hurt more than anything!

1 Like

Just navel and basic ears. I personally think the navel one is very sexy on a toned midrift… mine is not quite as toned as it was 15 years ago :rofl::see_no_evil: but still okay. Love my piercings but don’t need any more. I do have tats on my back and hips though.

2 Likes

I think ear’s and mid rift is a lovely mix and is the best combination. I just love ladies with these. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: @Peitho

1 Like

I don’t have any, my oh has several in each ear. we’ve talked about her getting her nipples pierced.

1 Like

I’ve got snake bite piercing and my tongue done, which he loves :smirk:

Recently I’ve been thinking about getting my nipples pierced, I’m in two minds about having them done.

1 Like

I really want my belly done but want to lose weight first, been planning this for years​:joy:

1 Like

I’d highly recommend the nipples, didn’t hurt at all. Did the tongue hurt? Really want it but so scared!

At most I had 16 - 14 in my ears, nipple and clit hood. Nipple grew out sadly and I’m down to 8 in my ears, including a tragus and a daith but also have my nose pierced so currently 10.

I really miss my nipple piercing but react badly to piercings now so am debating whether to redo it or not.

2 Likes

Mine didn’t hurt, swelled up a little but it soon went down after the ice cream I ate :joy: the bar you have put in is a bit difficult to eat with, but you don’t have it for too long then they change down a size.

I’ve got 9 at the moment but definitely want more but been advised to wait for a while due to hrt :disappointed:

Thanks @Dirty-Wife also a great excuse to get ice cream :icecream::joy:

I have both my nipples done (I had to get them redone after they rejected the 1st time, I now have curved bars in and have no trouble with them) I also have my hood done (VCH) and I have my ear lobes pierced, I don’t really wear earrings though because they hurt after a few hours

1 Like

For my 70th birthday I was looking at having my nipples pierced as I tend to wear chains frequently but my wife wasn’t too keen and, as she pointed out, I would miss the pain of the clamps so I decided against it in the end.

I’ve also considered a Prince Albert but it wouldn’t work with my chastity cage .

1 Like

Clamps can work with piercings trust me!

I feel you pain @AmyA, literally, I always wanted a Prince Albert and finally plucked up the courage to get one done, loved it, did all the after piercing care I was told to do and regardless of really looking after it my penis decided to reject it and it got really sore and painful, went back to the piercer who did it and he basically told me it was growing out and if he didn’t remove it it would permanently damage my bell end. Reluctantly had it removed, absolutely gutted as I wanted to stretch it to a very large gauge.

I’ve never had piercings but have always found Prince Alberts and nipples intriguing, not that I’d dare get them myself lol

1 Like

Can say after being on the receiving end, a Prince Albert feels amazing :wink: