Advice for a couple

Hi, we are new here and looking for advice. We are in our mid forties and married for 15 years with young children. We have always had a very good sex life, had a few low periods during young children stage, but part of life and not complaining. Anyway sexual side of our relationship is something we are both really enjoying again. We would both now really like to ‘spice’ things up a bit further and both fantasise about involving other people, male, females and couples. We would still like to keep this as fantasy, at this stage, but maybe swap photos, chat and cam online. This seems a safe way to have fun with no risks or emotional issues. We feel other couples would think the same and wondering if anyone knows of any sites / places would be a good starting point ?

There are a number of cam sites on the Web, not used any specific ones. The thought excites, but I doubt we would take it any further. I believe others in the forum have used cam sites before and are probably better placed to provide advice.

Yes there are plenty of cam sites. Some better than others! Definitely go for a free one at first to test the waters! It's not for everyone and going the next step from fantasy to actually meeting is one you both need to be sure of. ...

I agree cam sites can be a good way to take things a little bit further without actual physical contact with others. I have used a few cams sites, mainly just solo playing while being watched ...not sure it's allowed for me to say which ones so I won't but a quick google search should bring up a fair few.

You can cam as a couple or individually whilst watching others.. Choose a free to join one and give it a whirl, if you don't like it then you've lost nothing. It's a good way to have fun and play and chat with other people. It can be great for living out a few fantasies, even roleplay stuff and you don't have to show your face if that's not something you're comfortable with.

1 Like