playing with bum

yes thats what gf done to me is was so good did talk about trying a strap on

I love anal and find it is a great turn on for solo or with the OH.
Never thought I would like it so much but you have to keep an open mind in life!

My wife always goes close but has never popped a finger in, I wouldn’t complain if she tried though

I love it and want to try it on him, where do I start? I don't want it to get awkward! Bj then what? He'll start asking questions if I go grab the lube... Then I go all shy

Curves69 wrote:

I love it and want to try it on him, where do I start? I don't want it to get awkward! Bj then what? He'll start asking questions if I go grab the lube... Then I go all shy

You should definitely have a conversation with him before you try it. Springing it on someone from out of nowhere can be too much of a surprise for some people. 🙂

I got together with my friends sister after a night of partying. We had
both drank a lot but sobered up quickly after stripping each other off
and getting down to it! Afterward I started rubbing her bum with my hand
as she was lying on her front, when I stopped she told me to carry on as
it felt good! As you can imagine I did not stop and it was wild!!!

Ive got some anal beads which I've tried, not sure if I wasn't relaxed
enough to enjoy them though. I really do love my bum being played with,
spanked and oh has used his finger several times whereas he point blank
says no. I'd love to try anal properly but need to relax more.

This is how I got into pegging my husband. He often fingers me to orgasm so one time when I was jerking him off I thought why not finger him as he does it to me. Wow what a strong orgasm I gave him. This started us talking and before long he had bought a butt plug and a strap on from Lovehoney. It took patience and alot of practice to get him to relax and take the rather large strap on but he now loves it.

Enjoyed a bit of lite touching years ago . Then in 2003 while on holiday , the wife who is normally not too adventrous had been drinking a bit more than normal . While I was licking her clit and lips , out of the blue she stuck her finger up my butt without warning . Rather startled and surprised that she had been wanting to do that for some time . Not long after that we bought her a strap on and she had her way with me . Between being dominated and feeling her enter and pump me gave me a massive orgasm . Since then the number of back door toys has increased a bunch . I do occasionally finger myself , but usually as a warm up . One of my newer favorate toys is in my newest picture . The length and girth , along with the imitation viens feel oh so good .

Love Stud Too wrote:

This is how I got into pegging my husband. He often fingers me to orgasm so one time when I was jerking him off I thought why not finger him as he does it to me. Wow what a strong orgasm I gave him. This started us talking and before long he had bought a butt plug and a strap on from Lovehoney. It took patience and alot of practice to get him to relax and take the rather large strap on but he now loves it.

+1

I think usually, a finger or two is how everyone starts.

After that, you should really start getting some toys. They do some really good, non-intimidating ones that look neutral and that are very gentle to start off with.

You should avoid what I did; I was a bit embarrassed to buy some toys so I began using items that were not designed to go up there.

I'd recommend getting a probe, small butt plug or even a small dildo if you're feeling brave! But don't do what I did.

It's completely normal, it's nothing to be ashamed about and yet for some reason, it's still got a bit of a stigma attatched to it.

Thankfully everyone's pretty open here, and if you need help or advice you're certainly in the right place.

Was in quite an oppressive relationship for a long time, never really explored much, wouldn't have entertained even the idea of anything near my bum. When it ended, decided I was going to "find myself", no holds barred, as it were, everything on the table. First thing I decided to try was a little bum fun, never looked back. I now have a growing collection of toys, and love nothing more than a little alone time with them.

For anyone, straight, gay, male, female, or anything else, I can't recommend it enough. For straight guys like me, there's a major stigma associated with it, but once you get past that, it's all good.

Mine started with my ex, who was into everything, and she slipped a finger raw a few times...so after actually telling her I didn't mind but at least lube it or wet it so it's not dry, it wasn't awful. Then we broke up and I didn't bother until a year or so ago, I bought a plug and lube just to try...now I have had messages with the gf and we are going to try more stuff together.

Fingers, plugs and massagers have been up min. But it all depends on the mood for me. Sometime with the mrs, sometimes alone. What’s the biggest anyone’s had up?!

Would love to try pegging but oh not at all interested. So have tried butt plugs and vibrators and love the feeling giving some really intense orgasm. Going to try a prostrate massager next. But it's a massive fantasy to be pegged

I like bum stuff, it’s nice for a change from vaginal. Me and the OH we’re playing Monogomy (great game btw, I’d recommend) and we got an anal card. It was for me to slip a finger up the BF and touch his prostate, he had to lie on his front and he absolutely loved it. To be honest when he first told me he liked anal stuff I wasn’t keen because I had the stigma but now I realise sex is sex and it’s all fun. His birthday is September 11th, I want to get him a strap on. Nothing TOO expensive. Any recommendations?

Not when alone, but occasionally features in couples play.