playing with bum

hi there i like my bum been fingered does anyone do it on there own

Yes I do. I don't do it a lot as I like treat myself from time to time but I love a cheeky finger! Made me move onto plugs and prostate massagers but sometimes an old fashioned finger works best 😊

Will follow this thread with great interest! :)

It’s surprising how many people will experiment with their butts, just the stigma behind anal play still exists for some unknown reason. If you like to play with your butt then maybe consider a small butt plug or slimline dildo, both will feel far better than just a finger

Fingers are good but...

I've tried some of the OH's dildo's/vibes but they are too big for me. Then I got this https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30916 WOW.

If either sex can get over the stigma then it can feel really good, try it?

This one works for me.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28502

There is also a smaller and a larger size.

thanks for the advice i think iam going to get a butt plug has cant do it with finger

I have a very large collection of plugs. I love playing on my own and every session involves toys or my fingers up my bum.

I enjoy anal sex more than vaginal and again it's a must in every session, either toys or Mr JJ up there .....feels amazing xx

OH loves me sliding a finger in his bum when i give him a blow job or wanking his cock, he cums so hard.

yes my oh does put her finger in was feels so good but i would like to put my own in but cant

LIL_KNOWN69 wrote:

It’s surprising how many people will experiment with their butts, just the stigma behind anal play still exists for some unknown reason. If you like to play with your butt then maybe consider a small butt plug or slimline dildo, both will feel far better than just a finger

+1 from me.

Hi I'm a bit of a Noobie chap here ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Over the years i tried Fingers Plugs Beads Torches but i prefer a good dildo

I don't like an unexpected finger. Don't enjoy the sensation and so many people have long nails! Besides, I need to explore anal stuff with a regular partner I can trust.
I have enjoyed anal sex, I like using glass dildos up my booty and plenty of lube.

Honestly I thought I would really hate it but I was messing around with my toy trying different positions trying to stimulate myself and I ended up finding that place and thought what the hell if it hurts I will not go any deeper

But to my surprise I found it easy and quite pleasant to the point I have added a butt plug to my future wish list

Yestersay i ordered vibrating anal beads to get more into this

Tried getting into it myself, though I'm more curious on the prostate side. So got a few massagers and been trying to reach that super-O

Both my wife and I enjoy anal fun, my wife bought a prostate massager for me to experiment with and a new strapless strap-on so we can both feel the buzz, and the orgasm was immense for both of us, we both came at the same time.

Love anal play, be it fingered, Butt plug or pegging

love it

love it

love it

Wife was giving me head and then slipped a finger up. She didn't ask, just did it. My first anal experience. Hardest orgasm I have ever had. Now a firm favourite of mine. Only happens once in a blue moon and is never requested, but when she takes the initiative I ain't going to refuse.