Please Help Me

Hi all, Not done this sort of thing before so here goes. I have just lost, well over the last year have lost over 3 stone. I think I look good and my hubby thought so too.

It has boosted my confidence and now I wear sexier closer fitting clothes and even dress up for hubby. The last month or so hubby has been unable to sustain an erection. He says he wants me and we do have sex but then afterwards its as dead as a dodo.

Is it me, have I done something wrong as he wont talk to me about it. Can anyone suggest anything.

The chances are there is nothing to worry about and it's nothing that you, or he have done wrong. I have suffered erectile dysfunction a couple of times and it really was only caused by work related stress. Unfortunately the psychological hit from having it happen once is a vicious circle. If he even thinks for a moment that his erection might fail then it will - the doubt is enough to ensure it.

The psychological effect is so powerful that it is easy to start to believe there is a physical problem. Luckily for me I often get woken in the morning by a really hard 'woody' and it's most unlikely there is a physical problem if this is the case (the medics check for physical ED by a bit of kit that checks for nocturnal erections)

I reckon its important that, if he has any doubts about it being physical problem he need to get that checked out and eliminated as the doubt alone will make it happen.

Then there is the job of breaking the psychological barrier. I used a lasso type cock ring to help maintain my erection and after a couple of times I was OK with, I believe the knowledge that if I needed it the cock ring was available and would work.

good luck

it does sound psycological. do you think it could be that now you have lost weight he might be scared you are going to leave him or something along those lines. maybe he doesnt feel sexy enough?

its a common problem. so if you agree that might be the case try to make HIM feel more sexy. compliment him on his best features more. sometimes men need a bit of attention too!!

whatever it is, im sure you will work it out. and dont be afraid to speak to the doctor. whether its physical or psycological he will be able to point you in the right direction to get it sorted out.

good luck. x

Thanks guys.

I want him to see gp, even just to put his mind at rest. Will try and make him even more special than he is too.

Thanks again x