Please recomend stockings and suspenders for a tall lady

Hi I'm just over 5ft 10 and I struggle to find any stockings that go high enough up my legs to connect to the suspenders. They normally finish just after my knee then I have to really stretch them to get them to reach suspenders then im so uncomfy in them :-/

Could someone reccomend any stocking and suspenders for me that would fit comfortably

Thanks

Hi :)
Of more use might be your leg measurement, do you know that?

Hi,

I just got my:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28949

and

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17204

and didn't write my review yet.

The Cottelli Crotchless Suspender Tights are sexy hot. and we are on the same size 5ft 10 ,

I like them alot very sexy and easy to wear and you can wear it on a daily basis not just for sexy reason , but this product has been discontinued.

The Leg Avenue Sheer All-In-One Suspender Tights, are also sexy but a bit shorter.

hope that helped.

Hey! What dress size are you?

I'm 6ft and a size 16+ and I swear by Kiss Me Deadly's suspender belts/girdles. The Vargas girdle is a particular favourite of mine as it has short straps and holds the stocking really high up my leg which is how I like to wear them. Anyway, check them out - gorgeous quality, great looking vintage style lingerie. Also, they have a few bargains on their ebay store atm.

Stockings wise, I haven't found any on LH that have fitted me but that's mainly because I am plus size (I do wear an XL in AS stockings and find they fit quite well). I sometimes cut the legs off of tights that I know fit me and wear them as stockings and find that really comfy for everyday wear.

Hope that was of some help :)

Spoonerise - "...I sometimes cut the legs off of tights..."

Great idea, thank you.

Ill check those out am interest in more if you guys out there know of any good ones

Just got the tape measure out my inside leg is 33" and my hips (were i like to wear the suspender belt) is 46 inches

I take a dress size 16-18 but am currently going to the gym regular to try and loose some weight to fit in my wedding dress lol

Lolik think i might order some of those ive never tried anything like that before. What panties do you wera with them crotchless or string :-/

leahslooloo Try M&S Long they are long they fit my 34" legs. Their suspender belts are good too. ;)

Or for a variety try some of the TV's supplies on eBay.

Just a thought. x

i didnt know m&s did longer length stockings you learn something new every day :-)

might have to have a look next time im out

Try their holdups as well.

Holdups and a thong. drool ;)

x

I wear the M&S long stockings, no issue with 34" inside leg - usually the hold ups, love them

Thanks guys looks like its a trip to m&s on pay day :-) do they have a range of colours?

Hey I'm 5ft 11 and obviously with shoes alot taller. I find that next ones fit me well.. the joys of being tall ey!! x

hahahahaha love it a friend of mine used to say hey leah hows the weather up there lol

And yet there's not much differance when we are lying down. ;-)

We all seem to manage.

x

Hi. At 6'2" (36" inside leg) its not easy finding these kinds of things to fit. I've used mytights.com and purchased Levante stockings. The website has a 6'1"+ section. Suspenders tend to be 'one length for all' but have found that as long as you extend the straps to their longest and wear with a decent pair of long stockings, they do the job.

Good luck in your search.

I'm a male stocking wearer and generally buy Levante stockings in size 4. Even then, I could sometimes use a little more length, though it's not a deal-breaker. My inside leg is about 32"

I like to have some Lyrca in my stockings but too much and they will pull themselves down, so you do need to find ones that are long enough. If I can get away with mentioning another business here, StockingsHQ sell pretty much every available size and make of stocking which is helpful for those of us outside the averasge size range.

I haven't bought from M&S for a while, but last time I bought their stockings or hold-ups they came in small, medium, large and 'extra size', which is more geared to girth than height. The large size should fit up to 6', according to the last packet I read. It's going to depend on how willowy or substantial your legs are, too.