Plus size lingerie

Is it just me or do most of the resent member photos see to be of plus size lingerie, being a plus size myself, is it because we are more confident and happy with our bodies. Comments please

I have certainly gained masses of confidence and hopefully encourage other plus size ladies to do the same.

I have only ever received positive comments on my pics and it means the world to me.

I like to see ALL the members photos, petite, average, plus size, male and female, they are all fantastic xxxx

Doesn't matter what size you are. Embrace it. Flaunt it. Post it.

Lovehoney changed my life for the better and allowed me to see myself in a while different light. I LOVE my size 22 body, and I don't look that bad I have to say!

I'm a size 18/20 (nearer 20 at present) and although I'm happy in my own skin I'm not up for photos or posting pictures. I have a larger than average bust at 38F/FF and do struggle to get my bust in some/most of the plus size items.

No, it's because more people in that size range have uploaded photos recently. It's not a plus sized vs base size competition. It's just whoever wants to pose for the camera and post it! It's lovely to see people gaining confidence through posting these photos, regardless of size. It's also lovely to see the lingerie on people who don't model for a living, it makes purchasing helpful :) x

NatandTom wrote:

No, it's because more people in that size range have uploaded photos recently. It's not a plus sized vs base size competition. It's just whoever wants to pose for the camera and post it! It's lovely to see people gaining confidence through posting these photos, regardless of size. It's also lovely to see the lingerie on people who don't model for a living, it makes purchasing helpful :) x

Spot on NatandTom, perfectly put as always.

I don't think confidence has anything to do with dress size. There are many reasons someone might choose not to share pictures of themselves in a publc forum. It's not always about their insecurities. Do whatever makes you feel good! :)

Hi natandtom, it seems I may have a fended you , I assure you this was not my intention, it was purely an observation and wanted other people's perspective, once again my apologies for any misunderstanding or offence given, I have never considered any walk of life a competition I am not that sort of person

NatandTom wrote:

This xx

I'm so thankful for plus size lingerie on here, sizing has always been my issue, I have took some photo's but just plucking up the courage to post, some of my more recent things have been just perfect, even for my male body. I know i'm getting more confident through the openness of the community here though, you're all amazing people and i'm happy to have joined

Still at it at 50 plus wrote:

Hi natandtom, it seems I may have a fended you , I assure you this was not my intention, it was purely an observation and wanted other people's perspective, once again my apologies for any misunderstanding or offence given, I have never considered any walk of life a competition I am not that sort of person

I wasn't offended, so no need for apologies :)