Plus size stockings. Help.

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

My OH swears by Dreamgirl and I think they're rather sexy too!

Sound like you sexy lot should front a dreamgirl ad campaign!!

Go get em girls!!! Phworr. . .

SG69 x x x

all us curvy ladies should do a calender of the dreamgirls outfits and underwear.....

What do u think????

xx

hotmum wrote:

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

SG69 x x x

all us curvy ladies should do a calender of the dreamgirls outfits and underwear.....

What do u think????

xx

I would definitely buy one Hotmum, stop teasing me anyway I'm getting all hot under the collar here! Ha Ha.

Bloody good idea!External Media

SG69 x

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

hotmum wrote:

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

SG69 x x x

What do u think????

xx

I would definitely buy one Hotmum, stop teasing me anyway I'm getting all hot under the collar here! Ha Ha.

Bloody good idea!External Media

SG69 x

One for the blog, one for the blog!

I'd also recommend the what katie did faux seamed stockings that LH sell as being really stretchy and worn by those who consider themsleves to have bigger thighs.

Imelda. . . .I would post pictures of myself in stockings on the blog to see that!

SG69 x

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

Imelda. . . .I would post pictures of myself in stockings on the blog to see that! External Media

SG69 x

We did a calendar on the blog for this year so we should get started on a 2010 calendar and will need a theme afterall! Email me if u want access (my username at gmail)

imeldaimelda wrote:

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

Imelda. . . .I would post pictures of myself in stockings on the blog to see that! External Media

SG69 x

We did a calendar on the blog for this year so we should get started on a 2010 calendar and will need a theme afterall! Email me if u want access (my username at gmail)

Thankyou Imelda, much appreciated. I will. . .at some stage. I'm a bit shy you seeExternal Media

SG69 x

redapple wrote:

I just did the perfect review for you ....

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14242

enjoy ............... xx

Red, I will send a pic in with these on when I conquer my shyness!

SG69 x

Had the same problem at the weekend in that I bought Cuban heeled stockings for the OH to wear on our weekend away just gone

bloody things were elasticated and were to tight , cue much upset and deflated moment. :-(

can some one recomend a stocking that is not elasticated at the top ?

cityboy wrote:

Had the same problem at the weekend in that I bought Cuban heeled stockings for the OH to wear on our weekend away just gone

bloody things were elasticated and were to tight , cue much upset and deflated moment. :-(

really try these stockings from this lady on ebay http://shop.ebay.co.uk/merchant/pusscat1968

ive got a pair from here and they truly are the best stockings ive ever had, and im tall and plus sized and these are the best, they go all the way up my leg, they dont cut into me and there brilliant quilaty!!!!

plz try them i promice you wont have any problems or go anywahere eles for your stockings after.

Dxx

Hi D

Thanks I'll give them a try :-)

What Katie Did! Honest they're my favourites for a reason and you can find tonnes of info on their website, but buy from LH as well.

I have big problems with stockings too, as I'm a size 20 but have really long legs (33" inside leg)

I like the Music legs plus size from here and the AS lady chic ones. I'm also a large lady and quite tall, 32" inside leg, size18/20

Thanks fr33b1rd. I'll give them a go. Nothing more depressing than spending money on stockings only to find they are too tight/short.

lickityclit wrote:

Thanks fr33b1rd. I'll give them a go. Nothing more depressing than spending money on stockings only to find they are too tight/short.

you could always use them to tie up the OH External Media

imeldaimelda wrote:

What Katie Did! Honest they're my favourites for a reason and you can find tonnes of info on their website, but buy from LH as well.

i quite fancy their pure nylon stockings, has anyone tried them?

Firecracker wrote:

lickityclit wrote:

you could always use them to tie up the OH External Media

Great idea, but he's very much dominant - so its always me who gets tied up LOL

diamonds wrote:

cityboy wrote:

really try these stockings from this lady on ebay http://shop.ebay.co.uk/merchant/pusscat1968

ive got a pair from here and they truly are the best stockings ive ever had, and im tall and plus sized and these are the best, they go all the way up my leg, they dont cut into me and there brilliant quilaty!!!!

plz try them i promice you wont have any problems or go anywahere eles for your stockings after.

Dxx

damn yooou! ive decided to be brave and order some! Normally have pretty much given up due to being 5'11" and a er... 'curvy' girl (OH wont let me say fat, he demands it is cuddly lol :P)

I really hope they work, ive always wanted some stockings and sussies! :P

let us know how you get on with them LF

LivingFire wrote:

diamonds wrote:

cityboy wrote:

Dxx

damn yooou! ive decided to be brave and order some! Normally have pretty much given up due to being 5'11" and a er... 'curvy' girl (OH wont let me say fat, he demands it is cuddly lol :P)

I really hope they work, ive always wanted some stockings and sussies! :P

oh your love them! i had a look on her page on ebay the other day and shes got alot of differant types in at the mo. ive only got fishnets from her but there fab the best quiltly ive ever had in fishnets.

what ones did you buy?

Dxx

I will do, fr33b1rd!

Just thought, hope the mr doesnt read this! Don't want him knowing! Depends if they fit or not and if i look ok in them lol! (I also went to the dark side and ordered a costume from AS - the secretary one - as i dont own any costumes and really wanted one! Sadly the AS selection is still that bit better for plus size than the LH one... fingers crossed LH's plus size costume range benefits from some new additions some time soon...)

I got the black fishnet ones and a pair of the black ones.. also picked up a suspender belt but dont know if any of these will fit yet lol