Stockings recommendations.

My wife knows I like stockings but won't wear them because she says she has horrible legs,she has chunky thighs which are 26 inches round I wouldn't thought she would wear a suspender belt so I guess it would be holdups and I guess it will be plus size has anybody got any recommendations based on experience or knowledge.

Morning Iwish - please see below a search I did on 'plus size' hold ups - if you see something you like then have a read through the reviews for that product - they should be very helpful for you :) xx

http://search.lovehoney.co.uk/search?w=plus+size+hold+up&view=grid

i find hold ups suit me better they also have some stretch to them at the top ,i usually buy the xl size as i apparently have tree trunk legs lol but not bought any hold ups from lovehoney so not sure of the fit of them on here

LilMissMardyBum wrote:

i find hold ups suit me better they also have some stretch to them at the top ,i usually buy the xl size as i apparently have tree trunk legs lol but not bought any hold ups from lovehoney so not sure of the fit of them on here

If you don't mind me asking where do you get yours from?.

Iwish wrote:

LilMissMardyBum wrote:

If you don't mind me asking where do you get yours from?.

i dont think i would be allowed to say,i may break the forum rules,i shop at several places,if you wanted you can message me if you like

I don't think there's anything in the rules about saying you bought X from Y, not unless you're just blatantly promoting something

I find the ASDA and Tesco ones to be good enough, even for my man shaped legs, i get the Mediums because my legs are around 24 inches round and i'm 6 foot.

dh wrote:

I don't think there's anything in the rules about saying you bought X from Y, not unless you're just blatantly promoting something

Okies dokies

i buy some from primark in xl size,they were only something silly like £3.50,cheap and cheerful,i then have bought some from ebay,that were from one of the main high street shops that sell lingerie xl fits me nice in those,they sell them on ebay for about £3 to £5 with postage im tight with stockings as i rip them,im lucky if i get two wears out of them :)

Also bought some from marks and sparks in their xl but they are more expensive but better quality they are for special outfits and nights out :)

I often get mine from m&s when there's an offer on, they are good quality. Also the plus size seven till midnight stockings Lh do have always been good for me.
I tend not to wear hold ups very often because i find they tend to roll down more at the top than the others which makes my legs seem bigger to me.

Just bought her some Gabriella plus size hold ups as a surprise hope she likes them fingers crossed.