Point collecting

Hi i was just wondering how many points do most people collect before spending them? i was just curious as a few people have implied paying for most of an order with them. I’ve got just over £5 worth currently i think (i’ve usually only used like £1 at a time when the total is say £16 or something).

I know they get written off after a certain amount of time but i’m not sure how long, i don’t want to accidentally lose them by waiting too long.

Sorry if this topic already exists but i couldn’t find it on search

2 Likes

Here you go: :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

How long do Points stay on my account?

Points stay on your account for 12 months from the last time you earned or spent points. If you don’t buy anything or use any points in the 12 month period they will no longer exist on your account.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/lovehoney-unlimited-faq/

3 Likes

Thank you. Though admittedly i’m still curious on the 1st part about how many points people normally use. i’m wondering how many people manage to save up a load or who keeps spending little bits like me if anyone’s willing to share

1 Like

The most I’ve spent in one go was about £11, I think? I generally spend as I go, but sometimes save up depending on my mood when I’m in the checkout. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Spend as I go! Anything for a couple of quid off.

5 Likes

I’m the opposite and save them up for a bigger chunk! I wouldn’t really notice a couple of quid off, whereas a larger amount feels like more of a save in my eyes and helps me justify impulse buys :joy:

2 Likes

We’re saving them up for a chunk off something nice later on.

2 Likes

@VanillaWithSprinkles Glad to see you are ok

3 Likes

Another one for spending as I get them! :blush:

2 Likes

I did save them up for a long time and one day i saw an item id wanted for a while was on offer(like 30% off) it was a good deal but i used my points to take some more off

1 Like

Typically spend as we earn them.

2 Likes

I usually spend as I earn them though I have forgotten them a couple times especially with the new US site. Most i’ve spent at once was like 10-11 US dollars, had done a very big order before it.

1 Like

I plan to save them up for my birthday when you get the big saving voucher to treat myself :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I also spend them as I go. Usually I have 500-600 points at a time because there is a £50 minimum order to be eligible for free shipping to Sweden.

1 Like