Lovehoney reward points?

Hi all, just done a little shop on LH, and noticed i had reward points? What are these for? And how can you redeem them? Tia

1 Like

For every pound you spend you get 1 point you can build these up and use them towards a purchase, you get 2p for every point .

2 Likes

Yes next time you buy something they have a section saying would you like to redeem points. If you have a few you might save a few pounds.

If you love your sex toys and other products / lingerie and have lots then you can save quite a bit on your next order or maybe even get it for free! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Plus you have to use them within the year you received them, otherwise they’ll be no good. On their website it does explain all about them and how to use them :blush:

2 Likes

That’s not quite right. They expire a year after the last activity on your account. So you should be able to keep rolling them over as long as you keep accumulating or spending some (at least once every 12 months). :+1:

All Points credited to your account can be used up to 12 months after the most recent points activity (which means earning or redeeming Reward Points).

If there is no Points activity on your account for 12 months, your Points will be deleted from your account, meaning that you can no longer redeem them against any Lovehoney orders.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/lovehoney-loyalty-program.html

4 Likes

Oh it changed then, when I enquired about them when I joined I was told I had to use them within the year.

Nope, they’ve been that way for a long time. It’s pretty good, though I tend to use mine on my next order. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I always use mine as I go, just to save a few Bob x

1 Like

I think they must have known something we didn’t… :slightly_smiling_face: