Position of the Week - Vote for the Winner!

Me and @SexInTheCity Loved it
:wink:
lol

2 Likes

It’s looking like Sleigh Ride is keeping its lead. Last chance left to vote before we get a new challenger tomorrow… :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@discobot roll 2d66

:game_die: 54, 38

:bell: Round 05 :bell:

A short run on the winner pedastal for The Love Hug, with only one win to its name before being knocked off the top spot by Sleigh Ride. It was the closest yet though, winning with only 58% of 19 votes. But, still good enough for the trophy, and to progress through to the next round. :trophy::tada:

Discobot has once again selected our new challenger, and today he has gone with… Clitar Hero :balloon::tada:

:lh_heart_grey: You don’t need to have actually tried the position, you can judge it based just on the image (or the fuller description). And if you do end up trying it, or someone says something in the comments that changes your mind, then you can always pop back and change your vote (while the poll is open). :slightly_smiling_face:

So, up next is Clitar Hero from June 2020:

Which will win? You decide. :slightly_smiling_face:

(Winner: Clitar Hero. Go to: Round 6)

Descriptions:

(You can click on the arrow in each quote header to expand them for the full info, and if you click on the image when expanded you can see it full size)

Results:

And the winner is… :drum::drum::drum:

Clitar Hero :tada::trophy:
with 71% of 24 votes.

And so Clitar Hero goes through to the next round!

I’m torn. (not something you normally want to hear in a conversation about sex positions :slightly_smiling_face:) I think Sleigh Ride looks like I’d prefer it position-wise, but how can you not vote for something called ‘Clitar Hero’?

I will have to mull this one over. :thinking:

2 Likes

Um, difficult choice! In principle I like the look of the Clitar Hero but I don’t have anything of the right height to try it out I don’t think :thinking:

1 Like

I had to go with Clitar Hero. It may be a case of style over substance, but I think I’m okay with that. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

But what would your superhero costume design be :thinking:

I’m not sure? :thinking: Probably something with a hood.

I like the clitar hero. OH likes playing with her self at the same time

1 Like

Agreed, was an easy choice for me this round.

Clitar Hero for me too. Incredible name but I do like the position too!

I’ve never got on with Sleigh Ride… Not sure what it is… I need a bit more momentum I think :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

@discobot roll 2d67

:game_die: 48, 24

:bell: Round 06 :bell:

And so Sleigh Ride bites the dust… The fantastically named Clitar Hero takes the round, winning convincingly with 71% of 24 votes, and progresses through to the next pairing. :trophy::tada:

Discobot has once again selected our new challenger, and today he has gone with… The Tipping Point :balloon::tada:

:lh_heart_grey: You don’t need to have actually tried the position, you can judge it based just on the image (or the fuller description). And if you do end up trying it, or someone says something in the comments that changes your mind, then you can always pop back and change your vote (while the poll is open). :slightly_smiling_face:

So, up next is The Tipping Point from January 2020:

Which will win? You decide. :slightly_smiling_face:

(Winner: Clitar Hero. Go to: Round 7)

Descriptions:

(You can click on the arrow in each quote header to expand them for the full info, and if you click on the image when expanded you can see it full size)

Results:

And the winner is… :drum::drum::drum:

Clitar Hero :tada::trophy:
with 85% of 26 votes.

And so Clitar Hero goes through to the next round!

2 Likes

Still most definitely on the Clitar Hero side here but highly recommend the Desire Vibrating Cock Ring recommended with The Tipping Point.

1 Like

There looks like there could be a bit of lateral movement with Tipping Point. And I’m a bit worried about a random ghost drop. :slightly_smiling_face:

Sorry, being dense… is that a reference to the TV show or are you concerned about a phantom threesome?

3 Likes

Ah, I see you’re not fluent in the mystical lingo of the majestic daytime tv juggernaut ‘Tipping Point’. It’s okay, I won’t hold it against you (too much :slightly_smiling_face:).

1 Like