Position of the Week - Vote for the Winner!

tipping point looks kinda tricky but it gets my vote

I’d love to say the fate of The Tipping Point is hanging in the balance… But it’s looking pretty one-sided at this point. :slightly_smiling_face:

Still a couple days left though, so you never know. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@discobot roll 2d69

:game_die: 48, 52

:bell: Round 07 :bell:

Sadly, the Tipping Point took an early tumble and never fully recovered. Meaning the reigning champion, Clitar Hero, takes another round! Comfortably winning with 85% of 26 votes, it easily ensures its place in the next match up. :trophy::tada:

So, Discobot has once again selected our new challenger, and today he has gone with number 100… Stairway to Heaven :balloon::tada:

Hopefully this one can prove itself to be a more worthy contender. :slightly_smiling_face:

So, up next is Stairway to Heaven from August 2020:

Which will win? You decide. :slightly_smiling_face:

(Winner: Clitar Hero. Go to: Round 8)

:lh_heart_grey: You don’t need to have actually tried the position, you can judge it based just on the image (or the fuller description below). And if you do end up trying it, or someone says something in the comments that changes your mind, then you can always pop back and change your vote (while the poll is open, of course). :slightly_smiling_face:

Descriptions:

(You can click on the arrow in each quote header to expand them for the full info, and if you click on the image when expanded you can see it full size)

Results:

And the winner is… :drum::drum::drum:

Clitar Hero :tada::trophy:
with 64% of 22 votes.

And so Clitar Hero goes through to the next round!

Ooh closer call this week for me, both seem pretty good but from my youth I don’t remember stairs being overly comfortable so I am sticking with the superbly named Clitar Hero :+1:

3 Likes

I tried to click on the links in turn to read about them… it took the second as my vote, but I wanted to choose the other one!!

If you click on “Show Vote” it’ll take you back and you can change your vote if you’d like to? :+1:

1 Like

Changed it… thank you!

2 Likes

Stairway to Heaven looks like I’d be one slip away from playing the Eastender’s outro. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

After today’s lingerie uploads @Cupc8kes , I’m going Stairway to Heaven
but there’s still time to change the road I’m on :musical_note:

1 Like

@Melody1
I’m with you there - can imagine it now :smiling_imp:

So many possibilities of great angles on the stairs - just make sure you’re holding on!

1 Like

It might wreck a back or two but totally worth it

And don’t forget the carpet burns on your bum. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I voted Stairway to Heaven. According to my husband, it is actually more comfy than it looks, and I have a thing for stairs-based positions, so easy winner for me.

2 Likes

Oooh. Stairway to Heaven is in touching distance. :slightly_smiling_face: I wonder if the underdog can pull it back in the final stretch…

@discobot roll 2d70

:game_die: 30, 66

1 Like

:bell: Round 08 :bell:

And Clitar Hero takes another round! I thought Stairway to Heaven was going to make a final surge at the last minute, but it did not… The unstoppable juggernaut was put under a bit of pressure, but came through with 64% of 22 votes. And so the triple-win champion goes through to the next round. :trophy::tada:

So, Discobot has once again selected our new challenger, and today he has gone with number 96… Liberated Lover :balloon::tada:

Can this one fare any better? :slightly_smiling_face:

So, up next is Liberated Lover from July 2020:

Which will win? You decide. :slightly_smiling_face:

(Winner: Liberated Lover Go to: Round 9)

:lh_heart_grey: You don’t need to have actually tried the position, you can judge it based just on the image (or the fuller description below). And if you do end up trying it, or someone says something in the comments that changes your mind, then you can always pop back and change your vote (while the poll is open, of course). :slightly_smiling_face:

Descriptions:

(You can click on the arrow in each quote header to expand them for the full info, and if you click on the image when expanded you can see it full size)

Results:

And the winner is… :drum::drum::drum:

Liberated Lover :tada::trophy:
with 88% of 26 votes.

And so Liberated Lover goes through to the next round!

I’ve gone for the Liberated Lover, simple but great. I’ve just started to enjoy being on top - I’m working on my body confidence! This got me thinking about a question I had about cowgirl type positions: I struggle with joint problems and chronic fatigue syndrome and often find that holding myself up, bending at the knees and moving up and down becomes difficult after a while. Mainly because my knees don’t like to be bent for long periods of time and can’t take my weight for long - I just get cramp or painful knees! Any suggestions on how we could adapt this position?

2 Likes