Position of the Week - Vote for the Winner!

Liberated Lover all the way - love this one, although @Kitty-Cat01 I hear what you say about the knees

2 Likes

I’m not sure to be honest? I thought someone might have chipped in with something by now. :slightly_smiling_face: Maybe a topic on the main page might get some more attention?

2 Likes

Hey @Kitty-Cat01 - I’ll link you to my comment in this thread, some of it not relevant to your question but there’s lots of suggestions re different positions etc from other people too. I much prefer the grinding/isolating my hips which alleviates a lot of pressure from the knees. Have a read through that thread then maybe pop your question there too so more can respond :blush:

3 Likes

Thanks! I’ll take a look :smiley:

Hmmm, a few things I would suggest as I could never hold these positions with me on top for too long, but it’s improving with figuring out some techniques.

Hold on, I just had a light bulb moment :bulb:how amazing would it be if the tools in our posts could include a little scribble pad type thing where we could draw positions and other interesting stuff when trying to explain things to others

So we have the Inflatable Wedge which has proved to be really beneficial for us both.
I get hubby to lay on it with his bottom at the higher end - then when I go on top cowgirl, I am higher up which is easier, I have the bouncy support from the wedge and I can use the wall or headboard for support if needed.

Another thing to try is squatting over your partner so you keep your feet on the floor.
Do you have anything you could incorporate to use for upper strength so example, a small stool or chair at either side of you to hold onto and use to rock or bounce instead of relying on lower body strength.

How does this one sound - get partner to lay on the bed but with his butt at the very edge and legs hanging down the side.
This is great because you can just sit on top of him (so he’s facing your back) and you have so much space to maneuver and find a comfortable position. You can have your legs down on the floor, or just 1 on the floor and 1 bent up on the bed. I have a high set of drawers next to my bed which I can use for support.
this is where a little drawing feature would be perfect

Lastly, I really want one of these Position Enhancer Chairs as I think they would be perfect. Especially for what you described, it will take a lot of weight and pressure off your legs.
If this was to go on offer I’d definitely snap one up!

3 Likes

That would be a brilliant idea! Not sure how it could be incorporated but it helpful for things like this!

Unfortunately I can’t squat since I have hypermobile joints (great for flexibility, not so good for lower body strength!).
I usually go for the rocking motion since it’s easier. And the headboard comes in handy too!

I’m going to try your suggestion of getting him to lie on the edge of the bed, that could work. And the wedge thing sounds good too.

2 Likes

Despite the way the vote seems to be going these two were very closely matched for me. Love them both but I think after 3 weeks of clitar hero I needed a change! :rofl:

@Kitty-Cat01 , great advice above but I would also just add that that in cowgirl (or liberated lover) you’re in the dominant position and you don’t have to be the one supporting all your weight. If your legs are getting tired let him take over the work and support you with a bit of hip movement and just have a good old grind. I’m sure he won’t object!

As to the knees objections to being bent for so long, I occasionally just have to stick one straight forward or out to the side Not ideal and generally causes a giggle but allows action to carry on! :rofl:

3 Likes

I like to make a ‘bridge’ and lift my partner. It’s not normally intentional , it just happens. Just be careful he doesn’t bounce you right off :grin:

3 Likes

Love the liberated lover, i like her taking control and it makes use of all ive got (if you know what i mean :wink:)

1 Like

Mrs Chimp has strongly advised I should pick Liberated Lover. Looks like I may be playing Air Clitar this week… :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I think Liberated Lover may have this one, but there’s still a bit of time left. :slightly_smiling_face::crossed_fingers:

@discobot roll 2d70

:game_die: 20, 62

The results of Round 8 are in… :drum::drum::drum:

And Clitar Hero is out! I can’t believe it. Though it did have a mighty run on the winner’s podium with three wins to its name, but Liberated Lover wiped the floor with it (with a giant 88% of 26 votes) and is now the new champion!

And so Liberated Lover goes through to the next round. :trophy::tada:

:bell: Round 09 :bell:

Discobot has once again selected our new challenger, and today he has gone with number 82… Over the Top :balloon::tada:

So, up next is Over the Top from April 2020 going toe-to-toe with Liberated Lover from July 2020.

Which will win? You decide. :slightly_smiling_face:
(Winner: Liberated Lover Go to: Round 10)

:lh_heart_grey: You don’t need to have actually tried the position, you can judge it based just on the image (or the fuller description below). And if you do end up trying it, or someone says something in the comments that changes your mind, then you can always pop back and change your vote (while the poll is open, of course). :slightly_smiling_face:

Descriptions:

(You can click on the arrow in each quote header to expand them for the full info, and if you click on the image when expanded you can see it full size)

Results:

And the winner is… :drum::drum::drum:

Liberated Lover :tada::trophy:
with 76% of 21 votes.

And so Liberated Lover goes through to the next round!

Actually… I think I flarked that up… :slightly_smiling_face: Discobot picked 82, but I managed to mangle that up between looking at it and going to get the position… What a fucknut. :man_facepalming:

Bear with me…

Edit: And I’ve fixed it. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

(for anyone curious, I’d accidentally put in number 86, Grip it Good)

1 Like

Assuming Over the Top and Liberated Lover are the correct contestants - easy choice!!!

1 Like

Quick question, is rolling 2d70 the best way of getting a fair number? I’ve noticed a bit of grouping the last few weeks (82, 96, 100, 73, 93…) and wondered if this was chance, or if the method was influencing the roll?

Edit: Interestingly I just tried 3d47, and 4d35 in my Discobot topic, and got 93 and 92 respectively. So that was no help. :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m afraid I have no idea how discobot’s algorithms work.

If you are just choosing a contender each time would 1d140 not be best? Otherwise you’d never be able to get number 1 to come up if you’re adding the result of two dice :thinking:. I may have completely misunderstood what you’re doing though!

2 Likes

I think this is an easy one for us this week. Mrs Chimp says she can’t/won’t bend enough for Over the Top. :slightly_smiling_face: She has a few concerns (mainly tummy, tits, and farting related).

1 Like

@discobot roll 1d120