Posting erotic nudes

We use Flickr and have also sold some images through BentBox......with the amount of tattoos we have it's is kind of pointless obscuring faces.....The OH has one extending from her right shoulder down to the top of her foot......very easy to identify her via that

MK7 wrote:

Holly Love wrote:

Has anybody tried Twitter for this?

Seems a little risky with how much data sites like that collect on you.

We have an old smart phone we use for naughty stuff. Good camera and easy photo editing apps we did a factory reset and removed the memory card so it only knows the Wi-Fi and our more risky accounts such as fetlife and Tumblr saw a few Twitter accounts around so thought about setting one up. We only access them through that phone so any info they would find wouldn't be much use just a free email address.

As tempted as I have been , have never joined any web site but here .I would love a safe place to post pictures and see what comments I would get . My wife and I think I look way better than any of the men in our neighborhood , especially for my age . I have a bunch of nude and semi nude pictures along with quite a few with toys in use . Actually a number of videos also . Too bad we do not have a place here for pictures of products we bought in use .

I use fetlife! Only people who are also members can see them and it’s great for a boost in confidence, I will warn you though it’s definitely addictive once you start. I love it though I love the positive feedback and also I love just taking the photos and angling it so my tattoos are covered and my face to keep it all anonymous 😊

Fetlife

For boosting confidence i love posting on here i know you cant post nudes here.

I post on XHamster, but have found images of me elsewhere that were not posted by me. It's out of my control which is quite frightening really, just hope that my feminine disguise is good enough to keep the male me anonymous.

For safety sake , I will only post here . The challenge is to cover just enough . I take many pictures that could never be posted here , but I manage to tame down some . Waiting to see if one more item I wish to buy gets back in stock . Maybe some bondage stuff ?

Another for Fetlife! Although not been on it for a while and like one said the size of the site can be a bit daunting!! But good for sharing!

Is there a charge to join fetlif

AWB1955 wrote:

Is there a charge to join fetlif

Not that I know off.

Hi, we use Flickr, you can upload what you want, even really rude ones, these you can then make only available to friends,if you find people who are willing to share pics with you,then make each other a friend and then you can see the others erotic pics, we have a few people we swap pics with, great fun, hope this helps, feel free to contact me if I can help further