potato cakes!!

Hello to the lurrrvely KP! I'm okay thanks :)
Hope you're happy and well too!
SG x

i love potato cakes my dad introduced me to these a few years ago. i useally make my own i like them with bacon and a fried egg and brown sauce!

Anyone tried japanese one? like wasabi flavoured? I think these ones are nice.

I tend to find them all rather filling though

KittyPurry wrote:

Mr Monster wrote:

As a non-fan, I'd suggest you try with cream cheese too as Mrs M does. But then, she eats everything with cream cheese. Particularly Yorkshire Puddings, if anyone fancies giving that a try... External Media

Mmmmm celery and cream cheese is AMAZING!

xxKPxx

I'm liking the new flavours of philadelphia with celery and with sweet potato.

Uggggh I cannot STAND celery. Yuck yuck yuck

And what IS this Potato Cake everyone is on about??!!

Hey Lk, look this thread up! *Any tips on increasing your spunk load?*
You won't see celery in the same way again! :)
SG

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

Hey Lk, look this thread up! *Any tips on increasing your spunk load?*
You won't see celery in the same way again! :)
SG

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/73658-any-tips-on-increasing-your-spunk-load/

Thanks for that External Media

lol

So next time you're shopping LK keep an eye out for people buying lots of celery!
I swear by it but OH goes mad now so celery is banned :(

LittleKitty wrote:

Uggggh I cannot STAND celery. Yuck yuck yuck

And what IS this Potato Cake everyone is on about??!!

I can't believe all of these Potato Cake Virgins that keep popping up!!

http://www.warburtons.co.uk/our-products/details/6-potato-cakes

You poor, deprived child LK!!!!

What do you do with a potato cake?

I've had them in Scotland, where they look they a pancake and you have em with your fried breakfast.....

I have eaten them my whole life but we call them potato scones, fantastic with a fry up, dip 'em in a nice runny yolk or beans... mmmmmmmmm

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

I've had them in Scotland, where they look they a pancake and you have em with your fried breakfast.....

Grill/toast them til they turn brown, then lots of butter & a pinch of salt - mmmmm Heaven!!

You can also top them with things like the other postrs have said - bacon is yummy on a potato cake in the morning External Media

glitter&gold wrote:

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

Grill/toast them til they turn brown, then lots of butter & a pinch of salt - mmmmm Heaven!!

You can also top them with things like the other postrs have said - bacon is yummy on a potato cake in the morning External Media

So is it similar to a muffin? I'm gonna look in Tesco tomorrow lol

Never heard of them before either... Do they actually contain potato?

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

glitter&gold wrote:

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

So is it similar to a muffin? I'm gonna look in Tesco tomorrow lol

They look like small flat little pancakes about half a centimetre thick & should be on the bread aisle External Media

BadGirl&Boy wrote:

Never heard of them before either... Do they actually contain potato?External Media

Yep they've definitely got potato in them x

Thanks G&G, they are what I think they are, as in the ones I had in Scotland, I might get some and try this toasted with butter thing.... lol

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

Thanks G&G, they are what I think they are, as in the ones I had in Scotland, I might get some and try this toasted with butter thing.... lol

Woo-Hoo another convert!!!!!!! External Media

Let me know how you get on!

glitter&gold wrote:

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

Woo-Hoo another convert!!!!!!! External Media

Let me know how you get on!

Don't worry I will..... Will have a look when I go for the paper tomorrow External Media

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

I've gotten this far to realise that you mean potato scones

love love love them!!! especially with poached eggs...

or a potato scone roll :D

Aww, I'm a little disapointed to find this is about food! I thought it was some kind of slang term.

eg:Wow, nice potato cakes MTC!