Dying

Not actually. But this hangover though....

You know those hangovers where you wake up and inexplicably want spring clean the house from top to bottom? Yeah, this isn't one of them...

Full English fry up will sort that out

Food is make or break. Just had two veggie bbq pulled pork burgers for breakfast. Let's see which way this goes!

The main reason I don't drink! Hope you feel better soon :) x

I am completely with you this morning squid! One of those hangovers where I could inhalf a tube of prawn cocktail pringles in one go (drool)

*Inhale...

The only true way to avoid hangovers is to stay pissed. ( only joking ). I can't hack hangovers any more. Intake in moderation now and slink off when my body tells me I've had enough.

I find the older I get the more horrific the hangover and the longer it lasts !

Yep, I'm finding that too... And I'm supposed to be out tonight for a friend's birthday :(

Two nights in a row?! You're brave 😂

The best way I find is to walk home.... Well at least when it's a long walk!!!

was 2 bottles of red wine last night. Can't face wine again for a while, so on the cider instead :/

wildflower wrote:

I find the older I get the more horrific the hangover and the longer it lasts !

Yep I'm with you there wildflower :)

Sex Squid wrote:

Food is make or break. Just had two veggie bbq pulled pork burgers for breakfast. Let's see which way this goes!

Sorry just curious as to how a bbq pulled pork burger can in any way be veggie?

Pure fresh apple juice should help, plus plenty of water. The apple juice has something in it that helps your liver to purge alcohol. So worth a try. Must be real squeezed apple juice, not from consentrate.

Well, I'm twatted. Omega2008_ just Google Linda McCartney BBQ pulled pork. It just is, and tastes exactly the same so there x

Sex Squid wrote:

Not actually. But this hangover though....

You know those hangovers where you wake up and inexplicably want spring clean the house from top to bottom? Yeah, this isn't one of them...

I remember those days well,just can't cope with them anymore must just be too old.

ohhh a nice greasy english fry up will sort this out!