PotW - Choreographed!

PotW - Choreographed!

“Only one position? For the whole week? Pfft. Not likely! I’m gonna need at least three a sesh.”
(is the opinion of people with far greater co-ordination than I :slightly_smiling_face:)

It has been brought to my attention that only doing one position for the whole ‘engagement’ is perhaps a little too sedate. Apparently some people have managed to turn the simple, sensual, act of love-making into a hot and passionate dance of writhing naked flesh. Well, I for one think that this is a tremendous idea, and would very much like in on it. :slightly_smiling_face:

So, what are the smoothest moves you can link together from the Positions of the Week to inspire us?

Extra kudos for slick transitions, ingenuity, adventurousness, and overall enthusiasm. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

‘The Rimming Elevator’:

Double Duty > Sunday Brunch > Nose Dive

How was it for you?
  • Nailed it :trophy:
  • Got halfway :2nd_place_medal:
  • Fell at the first hurdle :face_with_head_bandage:

0 voters

7 Likes

I could probably whip through these pretty quick: (with a little help from my BuckingFronco :slightly_smiling_face:)

How was it for you?

0 voters

4 Likes

This is my current favorite combo :ok_hand:

The MermaidThe Leg LiftLusty Lean

The Mermaid > The Leg Lift > Lusty Lean

How was it for you?

0 voters

3 Likes

Sky High has been on my to try list, so we’ll probably be trying this combo next week :stuck_out_tongue:

Space HopperBackwards CowgirlSky High

Space Hopper > Backwards Cowgirl > Sky High

How was it for you?

0 voters

2 Likes

Maybe not the smoothest transitions :thinking: Really curious to try these positions, but not sure if I can lift myself like that in the first one… :see_no_evil: Might have to skip to the second one if it isn’t working out :laughing:

The Deep Dive > The Horse and Carriage > Swings and Roundabouts

How was it for you?

0 voters

1 Like