prefered position for......

whats everyone favourite position for 69? random question i know but thought it would be interesting to ask.

mine has to be sideways.

Only really do it with me on top. Have tried with him on top but was a bit awkward as my OH is a prop type build. Beside if he's ontop the girl goes blind......cos of the balls lol

On our side, thighs make a nice cushion and no one gets smothered (unless they want!)!

Me on top [you could have guessed that I suppose!] if he goes on top then Im worried about getting smothered lol

x

I can't believe i've never thought bout on our sides!! :S

Me on top just feels right this way, like it on side too

Puppies77 wrote:

I can't believe i've never thought bout on our sides!! :S

tbh Puppies, me and my wife randomly stumbled apon it after my wife playfully rolled me during 69 and we found that on our sides was so comfy for us both and we were both able to let our hands wonder over eachothers body at the same time :D

On sides - I'd kill him if I was on top lol

On our sides too Can't wait until the weekend feeling a bit randy we tried to wait but ened up having a little play on tuesday.

:S I'm confused people didn't think about their sides!

bigbrownblowjobeyes wrote:

On sides - I'd kill him if I was on top lol

lol thats how i feel bout being on top lol

i dont like being on top for anything really, i dont feel comfy with it.

done it with him on top but didnt like it nore did he, so on our sides for us be we hardly ever 69.

were a take in turns kinda couple :P

Dxx

*AdamKR* wrote:

Puppies77 wrote:

I can't believe i've never thought bout on our sides!! :S

tbh Puppies, me and my wife randomly stumbled apon it after my wife playfully rolled me during 69 and we found that on our sides was so comfy for us both and we were both able to let our hands wonder over eachothers body at the same time :D

Lazy but i like it lol

WandA wrote:

:S I'm confused people didn't think about their sides!

i have a confession - when it comes to positions my knowledge for years did lack until i read up about them on a website :S

*AdamKR* wrote:

WandA wrote:

:S I'm confused people didn't think about their sides!

i have a confession - when it comes to positions my knowledge for years did lack until i read up about them on a website :S

I dunno, just never thought of it

Learn somint new every day though

I prefer to be on top x

defo on top x

Usually me on top, tried it with him on top once but it just wasn't the same. Never tried it on my side, that's now on the to do list for tonight!

Im glad im not the only one not to have tried on our sides......See wanda :Dwi:D

Stood up ;-) , Or Miss-SH on top

Puppies77 wrote:

Im glad im not the only one not to have tried on our sides......See wanda :Dwi:D

Hey I wasn't knocking it!

I just found it hard to understand how people hadn't 'discovered' it... :S