Preparing for Anal

Looking for some advice. My OH and myself are looking to have our first full anal experience and are looking for advice on how to prepare. We've used butt plugs which has been able to push back out and also invested in Anal Lube. Can you guys help.

'Froggy' style! I've never heard that term before, I love it! 🐸

Alicia4Ever I've never seen frogs have sex! Lol - might have to you tube it 😂😂

I think the key is just relax then relax more, plenty of lube and take your time. It will come if you want it but if you feel a bit scary then don't there will be a time when all goes well and then you will wonder why you took so long to do it. Good luck.

I use a douche an hour or so before hand, a plug or some toys that are a reasonable size (build up if needed) then just get going. Relaxing is the best thing to do.

I've found that trying to use a plug that's too big (https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30702 <- this one for me and my friend with benefits) and stopping when it gets too much is good prep because anything smaller will seem easier.

Thanks for the replies so far. Alicia to answer some our your questions so far we have used a medium butt plug and I've managed to insert 2 fingers into my wife. I would love it if she would peg me as it's something I tried a long time ago during solo play but not sure how to approach that with her. The Lube we have is the Lovehoney anal lube and it certainly worked when used with my fingers and the butt plug but not sure if either are good preparation for full anal. It would be our idea to finish with anal sex after we have had some fun and are both totally relaxed

chisel wrote:

I think the key is just relax then relax more, plenty of lube and take your time. It will come if you want it but if you feel a bit scary then don't there will be a time when all goes well and then you will wonder why you took so long to do it. Good luck.

Agreed, we start off with a well lubricated finger or two and then progress to a combination of 7inch vibrator to the rear, a rabbit plus oral. Rarely fails to work but takes a while to work up to it. OH

Wow thanks for the detailed post. Sure it'll be useful to others in addition to the OP - i'll certainly try to take it on board when my OH and I begin experimenting with anal.

I know it has been said but take it slowly. Last thing you want if for it to be painful / uncomfortable for either of you to the point where it's never done again. Personally I like to lay my OH on her front and sit astride her buttocks and give her a sensual massage which builds up to kissing her up and down her spine a few times. I then move down and start to rim her. I know she loves that and I find that getting a good tongue in there loosens it all up and you can then lube up your choice of fingers/toys/penis and away you go.
My next objective is to approach the subject of pegging..